Can Ronda beat CM Punk in a fight?

Well according to joe rogan she would clean out multiple male divisions, so yes.

ronda wins this one... not to mention cm punk would ink the fight and only a week after the date announcement would duck out having chronic back pain that requires surgery.

I'd bet on Punk but i'd be more nervous about it than with any other male on the roster they could trot out there.

CM Punk sucks at MMA but he is still a big man with some training, so he would absolutely crush her (and any other female MMA fighter)
no he won't beat ronda, i dislike her but lets not get silly here. she would judo toss him and armbar him before they names get announced.

I am kind of sick of "Rousey vs Male" threads and "CM Punk vs elite fighter from lower division", but this is surprisingly refreshing.

MMA, I'd go with Ronda but give the guy a 20% chance of a KO. Pure grappling, Ronda for sure.

no he won't beat ronda, i dislike her but lets not get silly here. she would judo toss him and armbar him before they names get announced.

That would be some Royce Gracie in UFC 1 beating people who didn't know anything about BJJ stuff. CM Punk is not on such a low level so I don't think it happens very often. He is very big for her and would kick her ass.

Everybody in this place knows that a female - and especially not Ronda - can never ever beat a man!!

Best regards,

Sherdog

- Hey, did I show sufficient political correctness now???

That would be some Royce Gracie in UFC 1 beating people who didn't know anything about BJJ stuff. CM Punk is not on such a low level so I don't think it happens very often. He is very big for her and would kick her ass.
oh please cause he big he would kick her ass, I understand the hate for ronda shes a cunt but let's not twist reality around while being blinded with hate. cm punk just learn how to throw punch like a year ago no way he beats ronda. Plus clm punks not that big, you act like hes 250 or something hes like 180 right now lol.

oh please cause he big he would kick her ass, i understand the hate for ronda shes a cunt but let's not twist reality around while being blinded with hate.
That's my understanding of how things work in MMA. As I said before, I have no MMA training and my opinion is worthless. But we have a huge weight, height and reach difference here, plus CM Punk is a man. It's like fighting a bear with MMA training, it only gets you so far doesn't it. Also it's not like Ronda is fighting some random dude off the street. CM Punk is trained for MMA. Even a little bit should be enough for him to beat Ronda.

Back