Can people really not see the uppercut landing? (GIF)

Most are not disputing it did land.

He just was not knocked out. If you're knocked out you don't scream out in pain when your knee buckles.

That was Cain lifting his head to look at Francis's left glove to strategize his next move.

That's what we call limp body, same as being in a DUI crash and the drunk person almost always is perfectly fine while everyone else is dead and shit .. when you are out of it your body just flows with no resistence and youre likely not to be hurt
less likely to get hurt***

This is my guess:
That uppercut landed, n had just enough to distract Cain a bit, (Cain took a huge time break in that position, like a whole second, halfway through the takedown, and Ngannou was wildly spinning, fighting for his dear life, which is way too much against fresh, explosive, and untaunted Ngannou), than Cain left foot propriocepion misses a bit, on top of that left foot slipped unluckily a bit too, and his knee did what it did, than Ngannou pushed him back at worst moment puting more weight on that messed up knee. Cains knee having had MCL surgery already gave in. Poor Cain.

He just was not knocked out. If you're knocked out you don't scream out in pain when your knee buckles.

I think people are saying he was "momentarily" stunned not knocked out.

I think the main thing is after the uppercut landed both of his legs buckled at the same time and he fell down injuring his knee. It was due to the uppercut. A clear tko due to strikes in my book.

I didn't believe he got hit until i seen this gif, definitely got hit hard. His head rocked back. Thanks for posting this.

Cain didn't get lifted off his feet like Alistair DBZ style, so didn't happen?

Cain definitely dropped from the punch and his legs were not in good position to support his weight dropping straight down. He should watch the slow mo replay and issue a correction to his statement that Francis never touched him.

i know some ppl are saying that, but i think most ppl are saying thats not what tko'd him. the punch may have caused the leg to buckle, which caused the end... but even that is just speculation...

cain looked fine, in pain, but not out of it on the ground.

tko either way i guess
Yeah I’ve seen people go completely out, get up and seem 100% yet can’t even remember anything that happened. This is very common in combat sports.

Trying to use actual evidence to prove your points? You are probably one of those people that think the Earth is round.

One uppercut didn't injure his knee, he clearly came into the fight not 100%, you can see his leg buckle during the open workout days ago. And when he falls down he's showing pain from his knee hurting, not from one strike landing, he turtles up because he knows he can't keep fighting with the knee injury, not because he got starched, people calling it a KO are being ridiculous, he was 100% clear headed when the fight ended.

One uppercut didn't injure his knee, he clearly came into the fight not 100%, you can see his leg buckle during the open workout days ago. And when he falls down he's showing pain from his knee hurting, not from one strike landing, he turtles up because he knows he can't keep fighting with the knee injury, not because he got starched, people calling it a KO are being ridiculous, he was 100% clear headed when the fight ended.
100% clear headed is a stretch. he was definitely hit hard by a punch and was dropped by it, which means he was rocked.

i bet his knee hurt, but the punch is what put him on the ground.

There was TWO uppercuts that landed as Cain was charging in. Ngannou hits him with a quick uppercut on Cain's way in, then after Cain goes for a weak TD clearly hurt, Francis underhooks and then hits another uppercut that made Cain's legs give out and land awkwardly.

Back