Can people really not see the uppercut landing? (GIF)

Fair enough, that GIF seems quite definitive that a strong uppercut landed.

Hard to see that on the live shot during the fight.

It turns out fight was extreme mismatch, that shouldn't even be sanctioned, considering how Cains knee was unstable in open practice...

I seen the uppercut land, however Cain is not the one to fold like that and then use the excuse of his knee going out. If he got KO’d by FN he wouldn’t make excuses. End of story

Not a punch, Cain just heard DC saying hello standing to the right, Cain was just acknowledging DC...

m4AYWt

"Nothing lands" yeah ok.
I've never seen a knee blow out from a leg not bearing weight at the moment.
Both knees blew out after that punch, right Cain fans?
Where's the medical confirmation since Cain telepathically told you he blew his knee out?

Sea level Cain. Knee buckling Cain. I think it's time to retire...

Wasn't much wind up on it but yeah you could see the ripple come thru the back of Cain's fat neck

They're salty Cain fans who just can't accept the fact that their boy lost to a younger and more active fighter. Is normal.
Cainiacs have always been a strange bunch: beat diverticulitis Brock, an over the hill Nog, went 2-1 with JDS, beat Bigfoot, got his shit caved in vs Werdum, beat Mr Rousey (who everyone beat), got Aldo'd by Ngannou and because Rogan was all over his nob, many say he is the best HW of all time. He may be the most over rated fighter in history.

Dropped and limp from the shovel. He went to sleep after the first hammer fist he wakes up quickly like when jds put him to sleep and he woke up right away. Concussion and wrestling the ref in a daze.

upload_2019-2-18_13-58-13.jpeg

Back