Can people really not see the uppercut landing? (GIF)

m4AYWt

"Nothing lands" yeah ok.

That didnt drop him tho...he slipped and torn his knee while trying to shoot...why dint u show what happens next u know the part where he grabs his knee and is screaming after his other foot slips out..

My problem is not that the shot landed. It did.

I question whether or not the shot landed before the injury. At the same time, or after the injury. Hard to know exactly when the knee gave out.

Mostly though I question whether Nganouu finishes Cain after the shot lands regardless of Cain getting injured or not. That's what I cant determine, it is pretty clear the shot lands, but the impact of it, whether it was a fight stopping punch, or whether Cain recovers without that injury taking place.

That I dont really know. Since Francis hits like a truck you could give him the benefit of the doubt, but its hard to except as a Cain fan that he could get stopped by a punch like that.

Ngannou hits hard we know this. It was a short, but powerful right uppercut and that’s all he needed. Didn’t even get the full rotation either.
And he didn't see it coming. Doesn't have to be that hard if you don't see it to stun you.

That didnt drop him tho...he slipped and torn his knee while trying to shoot...why dint u show what happens next u know the part where he grabs his knee and is screaming after his other foot slips out..
And the part where he goes for the refs leg? He was
My problem is not that the shot landed. It did.

I question whether or not the shot landed before the injury. At the same time, or after the injury. Hard to know exactly when the knee gave out.

Mostly though I question whether Nganouu finishes Cain after the shot lands regardless of Cain getting injured or not. That's what I cant determine, it is pretty clear the shot lands, but the impact of it, whether it was a fight stopping punch, or whether Cain recovers without that injury taking place.

That I dont really know. Since Francis hits like a truck you could give him the benefit of the doubt, but its hard to except as a Cain fan that he could get stopped by a punch like that.
I think he finishes him. After the ref stopped it he was trying to grab the refs legs, he was buzzed.

Cain was caught by a punch and dropped and his knees were not in any sort of shape to handle it. TKO, motherfuckers.

And the part where he goes for the refs leg? He was

I think he finishes him. After the ref stopped it he was trying to grab the refs legs, he was buzzed.

He was buzzed by the open shot he ate on the floor while yelling about his knee...a guy like ngannou hitting you while your open is no doubt going to daze u..but that shot agaisnt the fence did nothing

Oh my fucking god WHO THE HELL CARES FIGHT HAPPENED GET OVER IT

It was obvious to me live. He got tagged, then he crashed to the ground.

That he managed to injure himself too is just Cain being Cain.

It landed, it messed up Cain's footing.

But I doubt that would have ended the fight on a guy with a good pair of legs.

Cain is that broken down, that's all.

IT ONLY LANDED BECAUSE CAIN WAS ALREADY GOING DOWN FROM HIS KNEE!!!! VIVA LA RAZA!!! BROWN PRIDE!!

All I see is Cain turning his head as his knee buckled

Most are not disputing it did land.

He just was not knocked out. If you're knocked out you don't scream out in pain when your knee buckles.

Getting dropped to your knees from multiple punches, where the knee then buckles, happens precisely because your body had gone limp for a second and you were no longer in control of your body.

He got flash knocked out, landed awkwardly from it, woke up and impulsively rolled away due to the pain, then got blasted and went prone from getting knocked out again, then tried to wrestle a white ref when he was fighting the finest black specimen Cameroon has to offer.

WellwornSardonicIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

He got knocked out twice actually.

I agree, uppercut had little effect.

Cain during one of his interviews before the fight said that he wan't go for an early takedown unless and until "oportunity presents itself". He didn't stick to the game plan.

Back