Can Macy ‘The Future Barber’ still become the youngest champion in history?

Fat brawler with shit ground game? I love her chances

Who's this?
I know a cpl of them sadly lol. One dude came to the gym in thailand. Trained for a week. Had a fight set up so he got his pics on a poster then he left to another city lol

I know a cpl of them sadly lol. One dude came to the gym in thailand. Trained for a week. Had a fight set up so he got his pics on a poster then he left to another city lol

He left to go fuck more ladyboys?

Edmen has more of a chance (Slim to none) to beat Izzy and become youngest champ than Barber beating Shevchenko in the next 2 years.

Well she's now out for nine months, and isn't remotely ready at this point. Even before Modafferi, her wins were against Cifers, Aldrich (whom she got rocked against), and Robertson. Not the best competition. And for the record, Shevchenko would absolutely annihalate Modafferi.

Jon Jones was precisely 23 years and 8 months old when he beat Shogun.

Maycee will be at 23 years and 8 months on January 18th, 2022. Almost exactly two years from now.

We'll probably see her fight once more in 2020, which leaves her a year and some change to get ready for Shevchenko, who I'm guessing isn't losing her belt to someone else anytime soon. What I saw on Saturday was a girl who's way more than a year of pro fighting away from taking down the Kyrgyzstani freight train. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a title shot before 1/18/22, but I think her only way of winning that fight would be the way Weidman won his second fight against Silva.

It would be a fluke at best.

No, she won't. Shavchenko is just too good.

However, I do thin in time, she will become champ. She's only 21, she has plenty time left.

Edmen has more of a chance (Slim to none) to beat Izzy and become youngest champ than Barber beating Shevchenko in the next 2 years.
You sure about slim to none? If we're making the big assumption that Israel gets through his next 2-3 title defenses before Edmen shows up, based on what we've seen from the youngster, there's no reason to think that he couldn't win that fight.

Edmen's four UFC fights have ended by him winning via split decsion, first round knockout twice, and first round submission once. Israel's first four ufc fights ended by him winning via split decision, unanimous decision, first round knockout, and second round knockout. They also both fought Tavares, and Edmen put him away quickly, while Brad took Israel the distance. Not saying that Edmen's a shoo in to beat the guy, but saying his chances are slim to none in a year or two is asinine.

Basically 0 chance of that. She turns 22 in a few months and has a full ACL tear. She will be out close to a year. THen will need a few fights to be in contention again.

She's screwed if the refs stop ending fights because the girl on top is screaming with every kiya.

You sure about slim to none? If we're making the big assumption that Israel gets through his next 2-3 title defenses before Edmen shows up, based on what we've seen from the youngster, there's no reason to think that he couldn't win that fight.

Edmen's four UFC fights have ended by him winning via split decsion, first round knockout twice, and first round submission once. Israel's first four ufc fights ended by him winning via split decision, unanimous decision, first round knockout, and second round knockout. They also both fought Tavares, and Edmen put him away quickly, while Brad took Israel the distance. Not saying that Edmen's a shoo in to beat the guy, but saying his chances are slim to none in a year or two is asinine.

Edmen is good everywhere, but not great anywhere. Israel's a much better striker, and has extremely good takedown defense. I don't really see how Edmen can beat him.

Why is it on her Samsung phone why stress what kinda phone it is... no chick doesn't have a chance at becoming a champ at all

lol hell no, she was never getting the belt even before this fight.

I don't see her breaking the record for youngest champ (or winning the title) at this point. Part of her shtick is talking big and being arrogant/brash. Roxanne just broke that aura. I can see another loss destroying her confidence. I think she just tries to overwhelm her opponents with aggression. That won't work against the best in any weight division. Unless she changes things up I don't know how she achieves any of her goals. I'm not bad talking her...I'm just being realistic with where she is at in her career right now.

I don't know how anyone could have watched her striking and predicted she was a future champ.

Didnt see the fight was she dominated or did the injury play a big part?

Dominated. The injury came from being dropped by a jab and falling down buckling her knee. It was glorious
this isnt how I seen it...

she got hit with a stiff jab and her knee buckled with her reaction to it....she went down and her leg only got worse from there, Roxie put it on her no doubt but entirely different fight had Macy not got injured, in the third when it was clear how compromised Macy was...Roxanne elected to goto the ground instead of punish her and make her look really bad on the feet....riding out to the final bell with very little attempt at damage

comendable for Roxanne, her opponent would not have offered that same leniency nor would most if not all fighters

Edmen is good everywhere, but not great anywhere. Israel's a much better striker, and has extremely good takedown defense. I don't really see how Edmen can beat him.
Edmen will be the exact age Jon was when he won the strap in, coincidentally, 18 months from today. I think his chances of beating Israel today are slim, but we've seen nothing from him to indicate that he couldn't be ready to give Israel a significant challenge in a year and a half. Israel was coming off a razor thin victory against Vettori a year and a half before he won the strap. You can't tell me that his chances of becoming a UFC champion seemed any more promising then than Edmen's do now.

this isnt how I seen it...

she got hit with a stiff jab and her knee buckled with her reaction to it....she went down and her leg only got worse from there, Roxie put it on her no doubt but entirely different fight had Macy not got injured, in the third when it was clear how compromised Macy was...Roxanne elected to goto the ground instead of punish her and make her look really bad on the feet....riding out to the final bell with very little attempt at damage

comendable for Roxanne, her opponent would not have offered that same leniency nor would most if not all fighters
She got injured by the punch so i dont see what you are talking about. Like Cain when he got dropped by Nbongo and his body went limp and knee buckled. Its a fight. If you get injured in it by your opponent its legit

Back