Can Macy ‘The Future Barber’ still become the youngest champion in history?

vitor belfort is the youngest in history at age 19.

Maybe if she actually earns her BB in BJJ she'll give that young buck Erik Silva a run for his money.

Edmen will be the exact age Jon was when he won the strap in, coincidentally, 18 months from today. I think his chances of beating Israel today are slim, but we've seen nothing from him to indicate that he couldn't be ready to give Israel a significant challenge in a year and a half. Israel was coming off a razor thin victory against Vettori a year and a half before he won the strap. You can't tell me that his chances of becoming a UFC champion seemed any more promising then than Edmen's do now.

If Edmen continues to grow at his current rate, I can see him being a title contender given the right pathway to get to the title. Given his extremely lackluster fight with Daren Stewart where he looked scared to engage on the feet, I just can't see him beating some of the monsters in the top 5 like: Cannonier, Costa, or Yoel. If the UFC give him a Kelvin Gastelum or Darren Till, I could see him beating them and gaining a title shot from that (in a few years from now).

She got injured by the punch so i dont see what you are talking about. Like Cain when he got dropped by Nbongo and his body went limp and knee buckled. Its a fight. If you get injured in it by your opponent its legit
well unless Macy or her camp says something to the contrary...we're assuming it happened in the fight...if it happens in the fight then of course its legit....though not a cause of a direct attempt by her opponent to do so specifically

but thats not what I was saying....she didnt get dropped by the punch...her knee gave out during her reaction to it ((which wasnt going to be falling to the ground)) and made her go down

Cain on the otherhand got dropped and his knee gave out because of the way he went down when he did

Her opponents should call her out on that shit every time. That shit is disgusting. Same shit as a sex tourist that went to thailand and banged ladyboys trained for 2 days and came back with insane fight stories and a mongkol lmao

LOL I've met a couple of these guys before. Total shit stains. It's a short trip to Thailand from Perth so you get quite a few.
Not so long ago I was a a party, and a guy was there and he was talking about being a thai boxer. I had just recently met a shitstain poser like you are talking about so was teasing this guy about being a showboat (mostly in good fun as he actually looked legit) . Turns out the fellas name was Toby Smith, hahahahaha. Toby was a chill dude about it though, says he see the same shit all the time and not to worry he knew i was just joking around. Lucky because he a fucking killer. I have 20kg's on him but he would've stomped me into the dirt in 2 seconds.

You sure about slim to none? If we're making the big assumption that Israel gets through his next 2-3 title defenses before Edmen shows up, based on what we've seen from the youngster, there's no reason to think that he couldn't win that fight.

Edmen's four UFC fights have ended by him winning via split decsion, first round knockout twice, and first round submission once. Israel's first four ufc fights ended by him winning via split decision, unanimous decision, first round knockout, and second round knockout. They also both fought Tavares, and Edmen put him away quickly, while Brad took Israel the distance. Not saying that Edmen's a shoo in to beat the guy, but saying his chances are slim to none in a year or two is asinine.

Edmen will be the exact age Jon was when he won the strap in, coincidentally, 18 months from today. I think his chances of beating Israel today are slim, but we've seen nothing from him to indicate that he couldn't be ready to give Israel a significant challenge in a year and a half. Israel was coming off a razor thin victory against Vettori a year and a half before he won the strap. You can't tell me that his chances of becoming a UFC champion seemed any more promising then than Edmen's do now.

I think in a hypothetical matchup scenario Edmen has a far better chance against Adesanya than Maycee does against Shev. I'd guess Edmen would be a 3to1 underdog, wherea maycee should be a 10to1 or worse dog.

I argue though its more likely that Maycee gets a TS before edmen just because of the sharktank and backlog that MW represents, and the UFC marketing machine has no inerest in Edmen. For Edmen to sniff a title in the next 2 years you'd need a tonne of injuries, Adesanya to go on a tear and remain active (which we just do not see with modern champions) and the cards to fall just so.
Maycee just needs to be healthy and string some wins and BOOM, titleshot incoming, regardless of merit.

D2MrlmsXcAEa7Eq.jpg

barber-1.jpg

She’s had a clock on her Samsung phone counting down the days til she breaks Jon Jones’ world record for youngest champion in this shark tank infested WMMA division.

Unfortunately she could not get past Roxanne ‘The Prospect Killer’ Modaferri.

roxanne-modafferi.jpg

With the help of another former undefeated fighter Ben Askren, will she still break this record? Find out in the next episode of Dargon Ball Z

RaggedLargeHairstreak-size_restricted.gif

this schitck of hers is trash and she has an oddly shaped head.

I’ve been following the sport too long to say never.
However, the likelihood of it happening?

<6>

Back