Can Macy ‘The Future Barber’ still become the youngest champion in history?

I literally thought jj aldricj mayce barber and the aspen little english ladd was the same fighter until that fight card lol

Not at 125 lbs.

Maybe if Uncle Dana makes a womens 155 pound division. She could be the inaugural champ
*edit* WTF is that a Samsung Galaxy 3??
That most certainly is one of the older Samsung Galaxy phones. Probably worth 50 bucks or so :rolleyes:

Samsung has a million of slightly different models so it’s impossible to tell the exact one.

Barber is broke, though :rolleyes:

That most certainly is one of the older Samsung Galaxy phones. Probably worth 50 bucks or so :rolleyes:

Samsung has a million of slightly different models so it’s impossible to tell the exact one.

Barber is broke, though :rolleyes:
Maybe it's one of those like, walmart or cricket month to month phones. Is she on food stamps?

Edmen Shahbazyan has a better chance in breaking the record. But it's a stacked division so will see.

Lmao wtf. Thats hilarious
From what i remember she got her blue belt through the mail (that gracie garage scam that the brothers were putting out a few years back) and wore a BB because she was a BB in karate or something.

I just can't support someone whose nickname is a verb tense.

From what i remember she got her blue belt through the mail (that gracie garage scam that the brothers were putting out a few years back) and wore a BB because she was a BB in karate or something.
Her opponents should call her out on that shit every time. That shit is disgusting. Same shit as a sex tourist that went to thailand and banged ladyboys trained for 2 days and came back with insane fight stories and a mongkol lmao

Absolutely not, she just got mom'd by one of the most mediocre fighters of all time. She will never break top 5. She doesn't deserve to be in the UFC, especially with a flabby ass body like that. She has the build of an obese 15 year old. This is the Ultimate Body Competition and when Roxanne is rocking a better bod than you it means its time to go.

Didnt see the fight was she dominated or did the injury play a big part?

She'll probably make it out like it was the whole reason she lost, but in the first round she got lit up on the feet for a bit and then Roxy took her down easily and nothing at all suggested that Barber was anywhere near Roxy's level on the ground.

She doesn't have a fucking hope of getting that belt within 2 years.

She isn't good enough to beat the better fighters a FLW, and more importantly, even if she did somehow get a title shot, she would get absolutely thrashed by Val. People seem to forget that Barber was getting lit up and dropped with ease by little Aldrich in their fight until she used her size and strength to overwhelm her in the 2nd round. If Aldrich can do that, then Val would slaughter her.

its cool she has big goals
bummer she had that injury, mighta put on a good fight

Back