Can I get one of these? Yeh fully auto 12 guage.

redjako

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://www.futurefirepower.com/intr...-the-aa-12-fully-automatic-shotgun-with-video

AA_12_Hammer_Fully_automatic_Shotgun.jpg

I want one of these.

Also, this and other military weapons and tech = no mas revolution of peasantry possible against military forces.

whee.

You'd shoot your way into the poor house with that. $10/2.5 seconds, lol

Me too.

Gonna get one legally? Doubt it. You might be able to, but your next car would cost less.

Also, this and other military weapons and tech = no mas revolution of peasantry possible against military forces.

whee.

I wish someone would have had the presence of mind to tell the Iraqi insurgents and the Chechen rebels this; would've saved the US and Russia a lot of headaches.

Haha...definately. No more of peasants winning by virtue of numbers

I don't even think they sell that shotgun, and if they do, you need a Class 3 license to own a fully auto weapon.

Wasn't really serious folks.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hhstuvzMiB0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hhstuvzMiB0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Better get your AAA firearms license to own it legally. Would be nice! I wonder if Mark Coleman put that out, I notice it has his mark on it.:D

good lord! How much would it cost to fire off a few clips with that thing! CrazY!

I live in Canada...and i am pretty sure that would be considered a prohibited fire arm here (meaning that you cannot legally own one)

an automatic shotgun is really somewhat a waste of ammo. it's overkill, one shot would do. it should be a burst of two shots like m16's are a burst of 3 shots.

I'd like to get something like this in automatic or semi-automatic.

Remington 870 12ga 18" Folding Stock for Sale at Buds Gun Shop

Something you holster under a jacket in case you were in a bad neighborhood. If a group of people tried to rob you, you could just reach and blast. I don't know if anyone knows of anything like that. The only semi-automatic shot guns I can find are way too big.

I'd like to get something like this in automatic or semi-automatic.

Remington 870 12ga 18" Folding Stock for Sale at Buds Gun Shop

Something you holster under a jacket in case you were in a bad neighborhood. If a group of people tried to rob you, you could just reach and blast. I don't know if anyone knows of anything like that. The only semi-automatic shot guns I can find are way too big.

if those group of people tried to rob you, i'd imagine you'd be shot before you could even take them out. just stay out of a bad neighborhood.

This was never meant to be a serious question...but when your talking about Zombies...EVERY THINGS REALLY FUCKING SERIOUS!

In the US? I dunno man, just about anyone can go down to the gun store and buy an ak-47 or AR style assault rifle.

Sure... but not fully automatic. Unless ofcourse you want to do 10 years in prison. Semi-automatic is the word.

Back