Can I get one of these? Yeh fully auto 12 guage.

nice

search serbu super shorty, sorry i don't want to post a link...I feel lazy

There's a russian semi auto shotgun out there that's legal to buy and pretty cheap. I forget the name but it should be easy to google.

It's built using the same parts as the Ak I believe, and pretty easy to convert it to full auto.

There's a russian semi auto shotgun out there that's legal to buy and pretty cheap. I forget the name but it should be easy to google.

It's built using the same parts as the Ak I believe, and pretty easy to convert it to full auto.

a gun like that is for military room entry i would guess you could cover the whole room in seconds they had the aa12 on an episode of future weapons

Your shoulder would be pretty sore after firing that. I'll tell you that much.

not a gun fan but that is cool

honeslty do we need guns like this around

do i really need to kill the entire block

not a gun fan but that is cool

honeslty do we need guns like this around

do i really need to kill the entire block

Its military...and holy shit, howd this thread get reawakened?

It is the ultimate "riot" control gun..thats for sure.

And its recoil is about nil if you google it a bit.

I also saw this on Future Weapons and it was pretty cool. Pretty much all stainless, so it was maintenance free. Recoil was minimal. It was select fire (full auto/semi auto). It would fire a variety of ammo, including a grenade with stabilizer fins that would give it an effective range of several hundred yards.

They can be mounted on vehicles like Hummers & Bradly's and fired remotely from inside the vehicle.

Even with the Class 3 License, you still couldn't own this because they're manufactured after the enactment of the Gun Owners Protection Act of 1986. In addition, even if they were to come out with a semi-auto only mode, the BATAF could declare it a NFA Destructive Device just like the USAS-12, Streetsweeper, and Striker-12.

That looked like the Patriot Machine gun from MG4, but hot damn. Automatic propulsion shotgun? This isn't your standard auto shotgun. This thing spits like a machine gun. Fucking sick. Imagine shooting someone with that thing.... Dear god.

Back