• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can Hendricks just shut up!!

You would whine too if you had your dreams ripped from you by 3 morons who don't give a shit.

He won. He can bitch about it until the very second until they get in the cage again.

Haha.

Condit literally did more damage to Hendricks off his back than Hendricks did on while on top, and he was laying it down like James Brown the more the fight went on, and he's not whining.

:)

Canadians are butthurt Cause Johnny beat the piss out of their super hero.

Minus the fact that many of the people who are GSP fans (and/or who don't like Hendricks) aren't Canadian, but, ya know, details.

Biggest reason I could never be a fan of Big Rig. He whines too much.
He started whining over a year ago when he didn't get the title fight when he wanted it.

I mean, I had him winning on my imaginary scorecard when I watched the fight, but I couldn't help but be a little secretly happy he ended up on the wrong side of a split after trying to coast in the 5th.

i hate hendricks news too bad there is another hendricks thread!

why not make a thread for matt brown vs condit or lawler etc...

No OP

Hendricks was robbed by imcompetence and possible (corruption)

Let the man preach

Heh

A thread about Henrix shutting up as people are sick of hearing about it and we are on page 35!

Personally I'm getting tired of Hendrix. But consider all he had on the line. Sherdog had nothing and we still can't let it go. Food for thought

Have a good T-day everybody

Last edited:
Heh

A thread about Henrix shutting up as people are sick of hearing about it and we are on page 35!

Personally I'm getting tired of Hendrix. But consider all he had on the line. Shergod had nothing and we still can't let it go. Food for thought

it sells!

Hendricks needs to keep talking so GSP wont weasel out of a rematch.

I also want to say the MMA world is lucky Big Rig saved us all from yet another one of GSP's lay n pray, snoozefest outings.

GSP 1,3,5

tumblr_mb9w3fjMPN1rxmai6o1_500.gif

This. Shame about you being banned this is a quality post.

Hendricks can complain all he wants, but GSP is going to destroy him next time.

Heh

Personally I'm getting tired of Hendrix. But consider all he had on the line. Sherdog had nothing and we still can't let it go. Food for thought

Who are you to judge me? You don't know me & what I have on the line! Okusa's sherdog account is quite valued & it will be mine!
HAPPY T-DAY TO YOU TOO :)

Hendricks learned the hard way that staying quiet can be harmful to his career so I can understand why he became vocal after being passed over for a title shot to a guy coming off a loss. He hasn't come off looking too good with the whole WADA/VADA thing and the aftermath of the fight tho. Still, it keeps him in the headlines

Hendricks needs to keep talking so GSP wont weasel out of a rematch.

I also want to say the MMA world is lucky Big Rig saved us all from yet another one of GSP's lay n pray, snoozefest outings.

If that was not against GSP that would have been a snooze fest as well. Other than the it's close drama and the belt is on the line, the fight actually sucked ass.

I wonder how much of Hendricks's complaining is actually a PR strategy, manufactured by his management and/or Zuffa, to keep people and media interested in a potential rematch.

Okay so he fights GSP and 70% of the public and every major media outlet has him winning, and he has no right to feel upset that he isn't getting a rematch yet?

I call bullshit. You are whining about an actual professional fighter "whining"

It's been less than two weeks after the fight so for him to go these lengths to "campaign" a rematch that many think he already deserves is simply being counterproductive. GSP clearly has a major decision in front of him, and Dana has made it clear that no one -- not even its biggest draw -- will hold a belt hostage. That said, if GSP wants to take a considerable time off, then that belt will Hendricks' for the taking.

Again, let me reiterate, it's been two frickin weeks since they fought. And this guy seemingly wants to have an answer right here, right now when there are a myriad of things being weighed still. So, yes, he is indeed a whiner.

Back