Can Hendricks just shut up!!

You guys are putting the blame on Hendricks.. but you shouldn't.

Blame the damn journalists looking for cheap views and media attention by asking Hendricks the same questions about how he feels about the decision just so they can pull a quote and make it look like Hendricks is slamming GSP or the judges.

Hendricks isn't just coming out and saying these things - he's being asked repeatedly. Of course it's going to look like he's constantly whining, but in reality he's just answering the same questions being asked to him over and over.

Let me say I am not some GSP fanboy nor do I hate Hendricks. Every time i am reading about MMA this week I keep hearing about Hendrucks complaining about the decision to GSP or posting pics to Twitter talking about how he had no damage except to his hands. How about shut up and finish the fight. End of the day GSP took his best shots and won. I don't know maybe I'm over reacting but I hate hearing guys complain constantly after losses. Is he rampage 2.0?

Most people who have the will and desire to make it to the top and beat GSP only to get robbed, do not have the same "oh well, i give up, on the the next thing" mentality that you have...

The dude was robbed. He wants his rematch. Hell stop when he gets it. Its not that hard to understand really.

I can understand the disappointment but it's getting a bit annoying. Man up and take it like a grown up and adjust to next time.

Blame the damn journalists looking for cheap views and media attention by asking Hendricks the same questions about how he feels about the decision just so they can pull a quote and make it look like Hendricks is slamming GSP or the judges.

Hendricks isn't just coming out and saying these things - he's being asked repeatedly. Of course it's going to look like he's constantly whining, but in reality he's just answering the same questions being asked to him over and over.

Hendricks is taking their calls because he wants to put pressure for a rematch and the excuses storyline seems to be generating the most interest.

Most people who have the will and desire to make it to the top and beat GSP only to get robbed, do not have the same "oh well, i give up, on the the next thing" mentality that you have...

The dude was robbed. He wants his rematch. Hell stop when he gets it. Its not that hard to understand really.

Come on.

Lennox Lewis kicked Holyfield's ass and it was called a draw. I don't remember him whining and complaining and talking about his hand wraps and blah blah blah...

Hamill didn't complain nonstop when he lost the decision to Bisping.

By the time the next week had rolled around, you didn't hear anything from the losing team in the Seahawks game where the replacement refs screwed up the call.

Honestly, shut up Johny. You're obviously getting a rematch or an interim title shot regardless, so act like a grown up and quit complaining. And if you want to complain, question the commission's judging criteria, as opposed to blathering about GSP.

personally I feel he has every right to whine.

Come on.

Lennox Lewis kicked Holyfield's ass and it was called a draw. I don't remember him whining and complaining and talking about his hand wraps and blah blah blah...

By the time the next week had rolled around, you didn't hear anything from the losing team in the Seahawks game where the replacement refs screwed up the call.

Honestly, shut up Johny. You're obviously getting a rematch or an interim title shot regardless, so act like a grown up and quit complaining. And if you want to complain, question the commission's judging criteria, as opposed to blathering about GSP.

Oh, well hey, if you can find 2 instances in history where people didnt complain after being robbed, i suppose that means Hendricks shouldnt? Clearly thats full of logic.

And how did not complaining work out for Hammill? He never got his rematch, there was little interest in subsequent fights and now hes basically out of the UFC.

Where as Chael spoke his mind, complained, garnered public interest and got the rematch. AND HE WASNT EVEN ROBBED!

Frankly, it just seems like butthurt GSP fans that want to erase the memory of their hero losing, then being handed a fight. And they clearly want GSP to take time off so they dont have to endure another rematch.

Well, he did win the fight.

No because he is making comments on Twitter. That's his own comments.

If he is so pissed about losing the decision, why did he coast in the fifth round?

Oh, well hey, if you can find 2 instances in history where people didnt complain after being robbed, i suppose that means Hendricks shouldnt? Clearly thats full of logic.

And how did not complaining work out for Hammill? He never got his rematch, there was little interest in subsequent fights and now hes basically out of the UFC.

Where as Chael spoke his mind, complained, garnered public interest and got the rematch. AND HE WASNT EVEN ROBBED!

Frankly, it just seems like butthurt GSP fans that want to erase the memory of their hero losing, then being handed a fight. And they clearly want GSP to take time off so they dont have to endure another rematch.

Yeah, cause I really said "W and X did not complain" ergo "Y logically must not complain about Z"...

Come on.

Comparing an NFL team dwelling on a loss that has to play the next week to a fighter that only fights 2-3 times a year is a pretty poor comparison to say the least.

As for him getting a rematch, I'm sure that is all well and good, but I bet if he were given the nod in the decision (like at least 70% of people say he should have) he would stand to make 3-4x as much money in the rematch with GSP if he had the belt, as opposed to challenging for it again. If that doesn't rile a person up, I'm not sure what would.

It really is time for him to shut up. He should know that almost everyone is behind him on that fight, and should either take a tropical vacation or get his ass back in the gym.

Comparing an NFL team dwelling on a loss that has to play the next week to a fighter that only fights 2-3 times a year is a pretty poor comparison to say the least.

As for him getting a rematch, I'm sure that is all well and good, but I bet if he were given the nod in the decision (like at least 70% of people say he should have) he would stand to make 3-4x as much money in the rematch with GSP if he had the belt, as opposed to challenging for it again. If that doesn't rile a person up, I'm not sure what would.

Well good thing I included a boxing and MMA example.

Yeah, cause I really said "W and X did not complain" ergo "Y logically must not complain about Z"...
Yea that was pretty much the point of your original post, unless you were getting at something else...

Not sure why you would use those examples if that wasn't exactly what you were trying to point out that Johny should not complain because others haven't before.

Hendricks is taking their calls because he wants to put pressure for a rematch and the excuses storyline seems to be generating the most interest.

He's taking their calls because that's his job.. His manager sets those up and makes them happen, not Hendricks.

His little cheer section can defend him all they want, but homeboy has come off like a tried and true whiner for years now.

Back