• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can Hendricks just shut up!!

sepp2323

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Let me say I am not some GSP fanboy nor do I hate Hendricks. Every time i am reading about MMA this week I keep hearing about Hendrucks complaining about the decision to GSP or posting pics to Twitter talking about how he had no damage except to his hands. How about shut up and finish the fight. End of the day GSP took his best shots and won. I don't know maybe I'm over reacting but I hate hearing guys complain constantly after losses. Is he rampage 2.0?

Biggest reason I could never be a fan of Big Rig. He whines too much.

He wants the rematch. I don't see how this is bothering you, it's not like you are forced to check his tweets and read articles about him.

That's all anyone is talking about. I think in this case he can complain a bit since it was such a close fight but I hear want you are saying.

He posted the picture 6 days ago.

Complaining about complaining... makes sense!

I've got no problem with it. The guy's worked hard and feels he got screwed. I'd be pissed too.

This. Your complaining is a lot more annoying.

Full Wrap Hendricks can say whatever he wants.

Hendricks is a major sore loser. He lost. Try harder next time.

He's a big whiner but winning this belt means a lot more than you think.

If he's the champ today, his rematch against GSP is worth millions to him just due to negotiation strength alone. He takes care of his family for life.

His current rematch now with GSP may only be worth a few hundred thousand. There's a huge gap there. His manager confirmed that he made zero PPV money in the GSP fight even though "uncle Dana" took very good care of him.

The rematch with him holding the belt basically confirms a % of the PPV. It would also be one of the highest selling PPV draws in UFC history.

Dana White even confirmed how much in millions this belt would have meant to Hendricks.

I would probably be pissed too if I didn't have that much money to begin with, and got potentially "screwed" out of millions of guaranteed dollars. Fuck yeah I'd be whining.

I've got no problem with it. The guy's worked hard and feels he got screwed. I'd be pissed too.

Wow a Hendricks fan coming to defend .. Shocked! Listen I thought he was going to win. Should the decision been his? Maybe but then again it could have been GSP's and it was. I just read a yahoo article of Riggs complaining about how GSP should give up the belt if he doesn't want to be champ and that he has 3 kids to feed. Give me a break.

I feel Hendricks pain. The dude thought he won and he's upset. How would you feel if you beat someone up, and they judges said you didn't. Oh and plus this is GSP the best fighter in the world and it's for his belt.

Hendricks' incessant whining for the TS is what turned me off in the first place. The guy is just plain whiny.

It is all for the purpose of contributing to his "Promoting the Rematch" backroom bonus to be determined by Dana

I'm a fan of his skills, but his personality sucks.

I feel Hendricks pain. The dude thought he won and he's upset. How would you feel if you beat someone up, and they judges said you didn't. Oh and plus this is GSP the best fighter in the world and it's for his belt.

I would feel like I didn't do enuff if the other guys hand was raised.

I've liked Hendricks for a while now but he's not handling this as well as some other guys that lost decisions they, and many others, thought they won. Gustafsson, Condit etc always remained respectful, accepted that it didn't go their way and said that they would focus on doing better next time.

I understand that it's tough if you thought you won but didn't get the nod, it's easy to see. The fact remains that people have been in that exact situation and handled it differently so it's perfectly fine to have an opinion on which behavior is the best.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back