Can Felicia Spencer choke out Cyborg if she gets her back?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Cyborg is a brown belt BJJ under Galvao.
Spencer is a black belt BJJ under I don't know whom.

Cyborg won the Mundials in purple belt twice in a row like 7 8 years ago.
Spencer doesn't seem to have any notable accomplishments.

Cyborg smashes Spencer on feet.
Cyborg is stronger, more explosive.

Felicia's wins come via RNC most of the time in her professional career, I believe.
I can see Felicia somehow get Cyborg's back in scramble, but can she tape her out if she gets her back?

I thought Megan only had a puncher's chance against Felicia. I think Felicia only has a grappler's chance, but only with RNC.

Felicia's actually a good fighter, light on her feet, and she's pretty agile in spite of her chubby soft looks, and I think she can actually fight, and she can kick too, more like a slap kick, not like muay thai thudding kicks however.

Do you think Spencer can tap out Cyborg if she gets her back? IT would be hard to get her back, but I am just not sure if she can do something with it when/if she gets Cyborg's back

I don't think RNC is as common as it used to be in MMA.

If she got her back, yeah. Totally possible. You don’t give your back to a black belt.

The head bjj guy at Jungle Mma when I was there and currently is Thiago Domingues who got his black belt from De La Riva—so I’m gonna assume she got her black belt from him.

I seriously doubt it, what a fucking joke of a co main event I cant beleive I paid 240$ for my ticket in the upper bowl. Fuck you Dana.

dont know but I hope so
WAR SPENCER
G0JosSM.jpg

Of course she can.

But the hard part is getting her back in the first place.

That's where the majority of the action is.

I have a hard time seeing her close the distance effectively, let alone getting a takedown, passing, and getting the back.

Of course she can.

But the hard part is getting her back in the first place.

That's where the majority of the action is.

I have a hard time seeing her close the distance effectively, let alone getting a takedown, passing, and getting the back.

Distance isn't an issue at all because Cyborg is going to be COMING AT her

we have seen what happens when cyborg fights girls around her own size ...

I don't really get the hype, Spencer isn't Nunes and you don't erase that many years of dominance just because of one loss.

only person who will be showing their back in this fight is Spencer.. Face down & ass up

only person who will be showing their back in this fight is Spencer.. Face down & ass up

I don't really get the hype, Spencer isn't Nunes and you don't erase that many years of dominance just because of one loss.
Exactly. Cyborg is gonna remind everyone saturday night

dont know but I hope so
WAR SPENCER
G0JosSM.jpg
Getty-Images-943189272.jpg

[pitch black alien img]

She is kinda cute, but her profile side looks more like Joanna alien than Joanna herself.

Chin too pointy would not bang.

would

Last edited:
I hope Felicia strangles her.

Cyborg likely wins though

No doubt. Didn't Cyborg get her back taken by Kunitskaya? It's a real possibility.

Back