Can Felicia Spencer choke out Cyborg if she gets her back?

Cyborg is a brown belt BJJ under Galvao.
Spencer is a black belt BJJ under I don't know whom.

Cyborg won the Mundials in purple belt twice in a row like 7 8 years ago.
Spencer doesn't seem to have any notable accomplishments.

Cyborg smashes Spencer on feet.
Cyborg is stronger, more explosive.

Felicia's wins come via RNC most of the time in her professional career, I believe.
I can see Felicia somehow get Cyborg's back in scramble, but can she tape her out if she gets her back?

I thought Megan only had a puncher's chance against Felicia. I think Felicia only has a grappler's chance, but only with RNC.

Felicia's actually a good fighter, light on her feet, and she's pretty agile in spite of her chubby soft looks, and I think she can actually fight, and she can kick too, more like a slap kick, not like muay thai thudding kicks however.

Do you think Spencer can tap out Cyborg if she gets her back? IT would be hard to get her back, but I am just not sure if she can do something with it when/if she gets Cyborg's back

I don't think RNC is as common as it used to be in MMA.
RNC is the most used and won by submission in MMA by a LONG LONG shot. no submission will ever close to it in mma. guillotine is 2nd and armbar 3rd.

RNC is the most used and won by submission in MMA by a LONG LONG shot. no submission will ever close to it in mma. guillotine is 2nd and armbar 3rd.

yeah cuz we see a guilotine and armbars a lot *rollseyes*

Agree it's massive.
Do you guys think she should go for the Kpop chin surgery?
6iWwwr6.jpg
giphy.gif

Yeah I mean

Fuck anything is possible really

Hell I could beat Jon Jones technically

I don’t think she will though

Possibly. Other than that, this is jet another “JustOnce” can you stfu?” Thread

Back