Can Conor stay out of trouble?

Still hasnt been arrested for catching a body on December 13th.

Man, i got it, but if I acknowledged it I couldn't have made my joke - well i thought it was funny at least

I'm sorry I didn't validate that part of your post. Lets be friends. :)
No, I could never fully forgive your initial slight, the friendship would be hollow, consider me your nemesis.

But it's 4am so I'm going to bed, battle can commence another time.

Bad people can come from good upbringings, just like good people can come from bad upbringings. It's all a matter of what you make with your life.

One of the shooters dressed as a woman.
dublin23_2677301a.jpg

lol the town type shit.

Why would they blur the killers' faces?

Don't want them to lose their privacy?

He plays with a toy gun, he's pretty well distanced from the gangland it seems

Born and bred in Crumlin , bound to have childhood friends who have gone on to take part in more nefarious occupations . That is why Conor laughs at all you ghetto Americans(fighters) born on the wrong side of the tracks, fighting for a better life .

Which street do you think Conor was born on ? Sesame Street ? Ireland isn't all green fields and cows .
What are you even talking about? lol

He hangs around with the gang that was involved in the boxing weigh ins shooting in The Regency Hotel, Dublin. He went to Jamie kavanaghs fathers funeral last year, when he was gunned down in a gangland murder. Jamie was meant to weigh in before the shooting and his manager daniel kinahan was shot in the chest. His buddy and a neighbor of conor growing up, david byrne was murdered in the incident
http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0205/765708-one-person-injured-in-shooting-incident-at-hotel/

Hope Conor gets away from them scumbags and stops trying to live up to El Chapo
Conor is going to be fine, El Chapo til the end.

lol the town type shit.

Why would they blur the killers' faces?

Don't want them to lose their privacy?

Good movie. I was wondering the same thing.

The pic is bizarre. What good is a disguise when you're running down the street with a gun in your hand.

Relax, he´s in SEAL Team Mac!

I agree, but lreland will never decriminalize/legalize class A drugs. Never. So this problem will live on

30 years ago, I'd never have thought we'd have divorce or gay marraige but we do.

My father is retired special branch and even he has said if he had his way, he'd legalise everything. People who want to do drugs will always find a way of getting them, it's pointless to leave it in the hands of knackers, just legalise it all and treat it like drink, over 18s only and no drugs and driving etc. (not that thats ever stopped anyone here).

Not all mma fighters are saints - i read on wiki yesterday that Ray Borg is alledgedly linked to several members of the mexican cartel.

lol he so clearly moves his head after it hits his shoulder. U fucking mcgregor nuthuggers. Just like he didn't take a running start to actually get up on that balance beam and he's never been wrong with his repetitive exhaustive predictions. I don't even dislike conor, just his fans
Wasn't the Siver prediction his only wrong one?

Back