Can Conor stay out of trouble?

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He hangs around with the gang that was involved in the boxing weigh ins shooting in The Regency Hotel, Dublin. He went to Jamie kavanaghs fathers funeral last year, when he was gunned down in a gangland murder. Jamie was meant to weigh in before the shooting and his manager daniel kinahan was shot in the chest. His buddy and a neighbor of conor growing up, david byrne was murdered in the incident
http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0205/765708-one-person-injured-in-shooting-incident-at-hotel/

Hope Conor gets away from them scumbags and stops trying to live up to El Chapo

Would you not go to your friends fathers funeral ?

Conor the next Lee Murray?

He stole Aldo's belt but charges were never pressed.

Does the Aldo KO count?

Conor having a criminal record would be all the race baiters wet dream.

Why the fuck is your worthless ass making multiple threads on the same stupidass thing? Fuck you, TS.

Conor having a criminal record would be all the race baiters wet dream.
He doesnt have a record, according to a Garda i know on FB who checked the database. Just hope he stays away from the dublin underworld

shit dude, is kavanagh a g? always thaught he was weird

No. He wouldn't get a visa to fight in the US if he did.

Yes , I would go for my friend .

If my friends dad was a bad man that doesn't mean my friend is a bad person
If one of my bros fought for MGM or were involved with any gangsters, i wouldnt care, im not fucking going. I value my life, unlike the pond life that went shooting in front of women and children in that hotel

Conor the next Lee Murray?

Lee Murray was an awesome story hard to replicate...makes u think the stories were all true I remember watching Tito call him out I think super Saturday after the Belford win could be wrong but I thought why u calling out a guy in lower weight class
I think lee would have lit him up did really well against Anderson when he was starting his killing spree

No f'ing way Conor is going back to that life now that he is rich. People only join gangs if they are loners or no other ways of making money. Conor is freaking rich there is no reason to associate him self with gangs anymore.

Back