Can Conor stay out of trouble?

lol he so clearly moves his head after it hits his shoulder. U fucking mcgregor nuthuggers. Just like he didn't take a running start to actually get up on that balance beam and he's never been wrong with his repetitive exhaustive predictions. I don't even dislike conor, just his fans

Keep hating. He slipped it fool.

Keep hating. He slipped it fool.
what r u fucking blind? It clearly hits him and he oves his head after the fact. You guys just see what you want to see/ Just like when he couldn't jump up onto the balance beam so he goes back when hes alone, take a running start and then tries to give some speech about never giving up that his fanboys fucking eat up

Lee Murray was an awesome story hard to replicate...makes u think the stories were all true I remember watching Tito call him out I think super Saturday after the Belford win could be wrong but I thought why u calling out a guy in lower weight class
I think lee would have lit him up did really well against Anderson when he was starting his killing spree

Allegedly, Lee Murray dropped Tito outside some bar/club then started kicking him and Matt Hughes jumped on Tito to protect him while others pulled Lee back.

lol he so clearly moves his head after it hits his shoulder. U fucking mcgregor nuthuggers. Just like he didn't take a running start to actually get up on that balance beam and he's never been wrong with his repetitive exhaustive predictions. I don't even dislike conor, just his fans

Jimmies rustling intensely. Chill bro, chill.

dunno bout him, but i would. The only reason drug dealers exist is because governments insist on criminalizing many drugs. When it's made illegal how do you protect your product?

murder of course.
Yeah, try living around these areas where heroin and crack is peddled to the junkies and if you have a problem with your kids being surrounded by peddlers and junkies, then try to get them to fuck off.... your house is getting petrol bombed

what r u fucking blind? It clearly hits him and he oves his head after the fact. You guys just see what you want to see/ Just like when he couldn't jump up onto the balance beam so he goes back when hes alone, take a running start and then tries to give some speech about never giving up that his fanboys fucking eat up

Keep hating and crying. Look at the video title and notice the "dodged" part. You're such an angry little man, bud. Haha

You dislike yourself buddy....

It's not too late to get off the hater pathway.

One of the shooters dressed as a woman.
dublin23_2677301a.jpg

Yeah, try living around these areas where heroin and crack is peddled to the junkies and if you have a problem with your kids being surrounded by peddlers and junkies, then try to get them to fuck off.... your house is getting petrol bombed

Those people are going to get drugs regardless. Wouldn't it be better if the governemtn could get the money and use it for health care or jail if it really is necessary (instead of allowing criminals to amass wealth and power)? Don't you think there'd be fewer junkies if they could work with a doctor and social worker to wean themselves off? The people peddling drugs are dealers who only exist because the government has criminalized the drugs. Every drug should be decriminalized and their should be much more of a focus on education then drug abstinence.

Drugs will be used more in poorer neighbourhoods. Putting some of the users in jail won't change that. Drug education, decriminalization/legalization and showing addicts that you will not penalize them - you will actually work with them - could make those neighbourhoods a lot less shitty.

It helped in portugal, although they just decriminalized drugs, they didn't legalize them.

http://mic.com/articles/110344/14-y...-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.l5C87gX5D

disclaimer - I don't know if decriminalization is better than legalization and vice versa. THat's why I kinda talk about both of them. The issue is the illegality of them though

Hopefully Conor has more sense. Time will tell.

Jimmies rustling intensely. Chill bro, chill.

anyone can say anyones jimmies are rustled when we're speaking in text. U must read it like i'm frantically screaming lol. I don't really give a shit either way. And I like conor a lot.

Allegedly, Lee Murray dropped Tito outside some bar/club then started kicking him and Matt Hughes jumped on Tito to protect him while others pulled Lee back.
Hughes wasn't there. Pat Miletich came back to the hotel drunk and told him about it. I don't remember who it was but I think Lee was supposedly messing around with one of Tito's friends and Tito thought it was serious and ran over and got his ass whooped. According to Tito, he was wearing dress shoes and that's why he got blasted in the face.

Those people are going to get drugs regardless. Wouldn't it be better if the governemtn could get the money and use it for health care or jail if it really is necessary (instead of allowing criminals to amass wealth and power)? Don't you think there'd be fewer junkies if they could work with a doctor and social worker to wean themselves off? The people peddling drugs are dealers who only exist because the government has criminalized the drugs. Every drug should be decriminalized and their should be much more of a focus on education then drug abstinence.

Drugs will be used more in poorer neighbourhoods. Putting some of the users in jail won't change that. Drug education, decriminalization/legalization and showing addicts that you will not penalize them - you will actually work with them - could make those neighbourhoods a lot less shitty.

It helped in portugal, although they just decriminalized drugs, they didn't legalize them.

http://mic.com/articles/110344/14-y...-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.l5C87gX5D

disclaimer - I don't know if decriminalization is better than legalization and vice versa. THat's why I kinda talk about both of them. The issue is the illegality of them though
I agree, but lreland will never decriminalize/legalize class A drugs. Never. So this problem will live on

I love myself, and I like conor a lot. I just don't understand you people
What do you mean "you people" ......

Oh and if you like Conor then you are one of "you people"

What do you mean "you people" ......

Oh and if you like Conor then you are one of "you people"

how can you ask me what I mean by something and then go on to tell me I'm lumping myself in with that something which has yet to be defined? :D

how can you ask me what I mean by something and then go on to tell me I'm lumping myself in with that something which has yet to be defined? :D
It was an attempt at humour, nevermind.

did u miss the smiley in my response.......? That's usually a hint that someones just playing around
I get that, but you still seemed to miss what my "you people" reference was.

Man, i got it, but if I acknowledged it I couldn't have made my joke - well i thought it was funny at least

I'm sorry I didn't validate that part of your post. Lets be friends. :)

Back