Can Conor jump in to fight Tony?

Losing to Tony is far worse than to Khabib. Sure, Khabib mauls people and submits then which by no means is a fun day at the office, but Tony fucks people up. Carves their faces open. Conor’s brand would never recover from the mask of blood Tony would give him. If Conor doesn’t put Tony away fast, it ends horribly for him. He has a better shot at Ferguson but it’s not a very good one.

He’s been begging for this to happen

I will give you clear proof that he didn't want to fight Khabib or Tony.

He said many times he was 100% sure the fight wouldn't happen.
First Trump shut the borders for people from Europe except for Ireland and the UK.
If Conrat really believed that fight wouldn't happen and he really wanted the fight, he would have left Ireland immidiately to the US after Trump shut the borders for European countries except for Ireland and the UK.

But the rat is full of shit. He went from promising to fight if someone gets out to 'hi Ireland. Stay all home and safe'.

He is hiding in Ireland. :D

Sorry to do the lame thing and repost my own post—but it was kind of long and it’s easier for me to paste it here than retype it. @Wizzlebiz, what are your thoughts?
Fuck....... I mean it all pieces together. And dana makes out either way right? Who ever wins Conor Tony still gets to fight khabib and will do huge #s.

Say it ain't so...... god I dislike Conor. Lol

Fuck....... I mean it all pieces together. And dana makes out either way right? Who ever wins Conor Tony still gets to fight khabib and will do huge #s.

Say it ain't so...... god I dislike Conor. Lol
Me too. I’m not a fan. And I’m not trying to wear a tinfoil hat, I’m just saying, the pieces are starting to fit.
Conor vs Tony would be a banger though, I won’t lie—I’ll watch.

Me too. I’m not a fan. And I’m not trying to wear a tinfoil hat, I’m just saying, the pieces are starting to fit.
Conor vs Tony would be a banger though, I won’t lie—I’ll watch.
We all would watch. Most of us in Hope's that conors faces gets carved like a Thanksgiving Turkey

Oh, it would be for at least an interim title, you know that. If the UFC didn’t strip Khabib outright. According to Kavanaugh, they’ve intended to prepare for this date anyhow.

If the UFC needs to bullshit everyone by attaching an interim title tag to Tony-Conor, then so be it...but if the UFC strips Khabib, that would be some ridiculous fuckery, even by Dana/UFC standards.

If the UFC needs to bullshit everyone by attaching an interim title tag to Tony-Conor, then so be it...but if the UFC strips Khabib, that would be some ridiculous fuckery, even by Dana/UFC standards.
Yeah it would be pretty excessive. Probably Tony-Conor would be an interim.

@NorrisB

a fight where conor could win and a shot back at the title.. tony is getting old and is very hittable.

Dumb fucks still asking this question. How many threads now? Conor is in Ireland.

Travel from Ireland is banned.

Dumb fucks still asking this question. How many threads now? Conor is in Ireland.

Travel from Ireland is banned.
Travel from Ireland to the U.S, is banned. Not necessarily to other countries.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I like Tony and all, but Conor is a bad matchup for him. Very bad. Conor would end him early and easily.

I think it’s going to happen—or at least, I think that’s what the UFC is trying to make happen right now. I’ve posted on this a few times in other threads.

there no money in conor fighting right now.

I think Conor would actually prefer to fight Tony, who is much more likely to stand with him than Khabib. We all know Tony has a great ground game, but he’s not going to try and spam takedowns on Conor. I think Conor wants the belt back, and we know Dana wants him in a title fight. Dana already was going to put him against the winner.

he could of fought tony long ago but his manager said long ago that he not take a offer to fight tony to conor.

He called for lockdown for Ireland, held a whole speech. If he would do that and went outside Ireland, it would make him look like a very big hypocrite.
He's taking it seriously. I heard he's not even punching anybody with gray hair or a preexisting condition, just to be safe.

Locked down in Ireland.. And this shit ain't going down..

Conor wants his country lockdowned but yea he's going to fly somewhere to fight tony.

Ffs why can't people just accept the fight was never happening once this shit hit.

Shitty But True..

there no money in conor fighting right now.

he could of fought tony long ago but his manager said long ago that he not take a offer to fight tony to conor.
I don’t know about there being no money, Conor is their biggest PPV draw, and there’s no other sports on whatsoever. A good PPV card headlined by a Conor title fight could do big numbers. God knows the UFC is losing money right now like everyone else, and would love to recoup some of that. I’m not a Conor fan btw, I just believe that the UFC is trying to make this fight happen with Khabib possibly out of the picture.

Back