Can all the Khabib fans / Conor haters please sign in here:

Signing in

I've been a Khabib fanboy since one of his original hype trains, back when he was beating Pat Healy, RDA, etc. and before Conor was in the UFC

If forsome weird reason you have nothing better to do you can go back into my post history and confirm.

I believe that Khabib will whoop Conor. But even if Conor KOs him I will still look at Khabib as an amazing fighter. That being said I'm not a Conor hater, just hate some of his fans, who are the most obnoxious this sport has ever seen because they cringily try to mimic his persona
Solid post - no true nuthuggery,no ignorant debasement of opponents, fact-based statements. WTF is wrong with you? *THIS IS SHERDOG*, I always assumed you were required to don your asshat at the door.

Another 2018 join date with another shit thread.
I was one of the only posters that stuck around post Nate. Mayhem monkey was one of the others. I say the youtube crying video and disappear by whatshisface and the whiner that said he'd leave but came back and the mod banned him anyway.

This belt/join date rubbish doesn't mean shit. Not everyone stays on a forum for 10+ years like a low life.

I was one of the only posters that stuck around post Nate. Mayhem monkey was one of the others. I say the youtube crying video and disappear by whatshisface and the whiner that said he'd leave but came back and the mod banned him anyway.

This belt/join date rubbish doesn't mean shit. Not everyone stays on a forum for 10+ years like a low life.
Actually, join date and belt can be a guide to the intellect of the person. If you see someone with a recent join date and is a blackbelt poster, you can pretty much assume he's scraping the pizza off his shirt in his momma's basement.

Hate Conor.

Think Khabib smashes him with relative ease.

If CM even shows up that is.

Actually, join date and belt can be a guide to the intellect of the person. If you see someone with a recent join date and is a blackbelt poster, you can pretty much assume he's scraping the pizza off his shirt in his momma's basement.
That's true. There are also others that put their money where their mouth is and make account bets (DC vs. Jones - left for a year despite Jones being a drug cheat).

No you clearly didn’t stick around. That’s why you have a 2018 account, and not one that predates UFC 196.

I'm a Conor hater and always will be.I just want to see him lose to anyone because he is a fucking douche.The only fighter that pissed me off for losing against Conor was Eddie because all the shit he said and wanting the fight then getting destroyed so bad.Anyways fuck Conor.
How the hell you posting from inside Lucasville?

Had Khabib in my sig before you fucking casuals knew who Conor was. You recent Conor fans flooding the forums is so obnoxious. It'll be good riddance once you jump away from our sport and onto the next instagram trend.

If you know what Lucasville is you know what it meant
Obviously I don't or I wouldn't of said wtf is that even supposed to mean? lol.Are you talking about Lucasville prison ?If so I still don't get why you would say that.

Signed, garbage thread btw. Making one for the Connor huggers too you casual?

So this is a new username? What got you banned the first 4 times?

So this is a new username? What got you banned the first 4 times?
zero bans. Left on a 1 year account bet I honoured (DC vs. Jones).

Had Khabib in my sig before you fucking casuals knew who Conor was. You recent Conor fans flooding the forums is so obnoxious. It'll be good riddance once you jump away from our sport and onto the next instagram trend.
Nice try. Been watching MMA since the Shamrock days. He's a vhs highlight tape my parents got for my birthday one year. I watch James Krause local MMA events while you bums only give a shit about the UFC

shamrock.jpg

This is #1 bullshit but you are free to sign me in.

Lets go with your chicken

LOL @ Brimage

Who is supposed to sign on here? People who are delusional to believe that fight results on this level can be predicted with 100% certainty? Only certainty was that Floyd was going to use Conor as his heavy bag.

TS is certainly taking this shit seriously.

Since it' s important to TS: yes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back