Can all the Khabib fans / Conor haters please sign in here:

Kid Killashaw

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Every time Conor has a fight most of sherdog turns into a shit show. All of a sudden his opponent will be everyone's favourite fighter. When they lose these same posters turn on that fighter and act like they were always a bum.

We've seen it with:
  • Aldo
  • Eddie
  • Nate (wow you Conor haters turned on him after that second fight. He was the most popular fighter on here now everyone calls him a gate keeper and a bum for never fighting).
  • Mendes
  • Brimage
It'll happen with Khabib too. You will say he's never fought anyone good and that Tony is the best in the division. Plus "ortega, frankie, lee, and max all beat him"

So sign in here so we have your turn-coating cowardice on record. Just sign in, it's really simple. No one wants to read "I'm not a hater but xyz blah blah blah". Just sign the damn thing and get out.

McGregor-posing.gif

Mark me as a hater of Conor fans
Hater of new coward “money” Conor

Check me as a “I can view Conor as being a very one dimensional fighter who is excellent at one thing, and is / has been exposed in where he lacks”

Also not a khabib fan (hate Islam with a passion as it’s toxic AF)... but like the more humble attitude of khabib , so I guess I’m pulling for him.

Lol at a pip squeak orange belt trying to call the shots. You were floating around in your dad's nutsack while posters were claiming Aldo was gonna expose him

yeah..im in i hate khabib...

oh wait ...thats the wrong way around..
but either way, its a shite thread...
<Deported1><codychoke><{cruzshake}>

Who turned on Aldo or Mendes? Aldo is FW GOAT and Mendes is still a top fighter.

Nate has and will always be a fan favorite but he's a journeyman not a perennial contender. McGregor huggers talked him up big (lol) after he beat McGregor to try and do damage control.

Besides most, if not all, MMA fans like Conor when he's in the cage. It's his obnoxious, die hard, defend at all costs huggers, his outright refusal to defend a title and his entitlement that rubs people the wrong way.

(Who else could go 1-1 with a journeyman LW at 170 and get a 155 TS next fight while holding up the division he's champ in while amassing 0 title defenses?)

Can't Wait for Khabib Vs GSP next !

Lol at a pip squeak orange belt trying to call the shots. You were floating around in your dad's nutsack while posters were claiming Aldo was gonna expose him
lol. What sort of dork cares about internet belts?

<36>

Shit that was the most miserable comment I've read on sherdog and that's saying something.

lol. What sort of dork cares about internet belts?

<36>

Shit that was the most miserable comment I've read on sherdog and that's saying something.
What sort of retard bites that hard to such obvious bait
<BronTroll1>

Who turned on Aldo or Mendes? Aldo is FW GOAT and Mendes is still a top fighter.

Nate has and will always be a fan favorite but he's a journeyman not a perennial contender. McGregor huggers talked him up big (lol) after he beat McGregor to try and do damage control.

Besides most, if not all, MMA fans like Conor when he's in the cage. It's his obnoxious, die hard, defend at all costs huggers, his outright refusal to defend a title and his entitlement that rubs people the wrong way.

(Who else could go 1-1 with a journeyman LW at 170 and get a 155 TS next fight while holding up the division he's champ in while amassing 0 title defenses?)
A tonne of posters did. It's only after he beat Frankie that people started coming back. Then the same posters turned on him after the Max fights. The reality is a lot of posters on sherdog are snakes and have the "what have you done for me lately" and if they lose they move on. Khabib will be next to feel the wraith of sherdog's bandwagon posters.

No, i like it here. I see idiots like you make a fool of yourself

Signing in

I've been a Khabib fanboy since one of his original hype trains, back when he was beating Pat Healy, RDA, etc. and before Conor was in the UFC

If forsome weird reason you have nothing better to do you can go back into my post history and confirm.

I believe that Khabib will whoop Conor. But even if Conor KOs him I will still look at Khabib as an amazing fighter. That being said I'm not a Conor hater, just hate some of his fans, who are the most obnoxious this sport has ever seen because they cringily try to mimic his persona

Calm you, you McGregor cocksucker
Aldo is always the P4P FW king in many sherdoggers' eyes
Mendes was on short notice, his wrestling is still top notch
Alvarez won many controversial decisions and RDA had a bad weight cut before the fight, he was good but nothing spectacular
Nate has always been a journeyman
Brimage? Nobody really cares, to be honest

People's opinion on them hadn't changed much after the fights

How is this a UFC discussion?
Wah-wah-wah-wheyst-land.

Back