Can all the Khabib fans / Conor haters please sign in here:

I'm a Conor hater and always will be.I just want to see him lose to anyone because he is a fucking douche.The only fighter that pissed me off for losing against Conor was Eddie because all the shit he said and wanting the fight then getting destroyed so bad.Anyways fuck Conor.

Signing in

I've been a Khabib fanboy since one of his original hype trains, back when he was beating Pat Healy, RDA, etc. and before Conor was in the UFC

If forsome weird reason you have nothing better to do you can go back into my post history and confirm.

I believe that Khabib will whoop Conor. But even if Conor KOs him I will still look at Khabib as an amazing fighter. That being said I'm not a Conor hater, just hate some of his fans, who are the most obnoxious this sport has ever seen because they cringily try to mimic his persona
Thank you. It's refreshing to see a poster stand up for their opinion.

Not many will do the same as their life is already miserable so they'd care too much if they got mocked by anonymous internet posters.

I don't care about Khabib, but I want him to rid the UFC - MMA of McGarnickle. He can go max out on leg extensions with Cain after that if he wants.

How is this a UFC discussion?
Wah-wah-wah-wheyst-land.
it's discussion because morons high jack every thread to talk about Conor. Heaven forbid we had some threads around here that weren't "conor loses because..." or "why conor will lose"

This will make it easier to bump and call posters out when they inevitably call Khabib overrated.

I just have a feeling conor will land the left hard in the first or second. Khabib has the problem of sticking his chin out there.

Signing in.
Mods can ban me if Khabib loses. Which i know won't happen.

Conor Mcgregor brings out the worst in people.

it's discussion because morons high jack every thread to talk about Conor. Heaven forbid we had some threads around here that weren't "conor loses because..." or "why conor will lose"

This will make it easier to bump and call posters out when they inevitably call Khabib overrated.
Those examples of threads you listed would be appropriate topics for UFC discussion. This isn't. Nothing is wrong with the wasteland, you can have your conversation there without censoring.

Mark me as a hater of Conor fans
Hater of new coward “money” Conor

Check me as a “I can view Conor as being a very one dimensional fighter who is excellent at one thing, and is / has been exposed in where he lacks”

Also not a khabib fan (hate Islam with a passion as it’s toxic AF)... but like the more humble attitude of khabib , so I guess I’m pulling for him.

More humble attitude my ass! Humble men don't poke fun at and mock homeless people.

Khabib fan here. Not a conor hater. I am a conor nuthugger hater though. If khabib loses to conor, ill still like both. I am a grappler so khabibs style is very interesting to me.

What’s the point? All you Conor dick riders are going to disappear when he gets destroyed just like you cowards did after he lost to Nate

signed. I'll be bumping this incase you dissapear after khabib wrestle fucks conor.

Your thread sucks.

Im with Kabib btw. Fuck you

Another 2018 join date with another shit thread.

I dont really care either way buuuut, I would die and would love to see this place if Khabib wins.......standing LoL

Khabib via torture and soul stealing in round 5. McClowner has no answer for Khabib's sambo trips from the clinch/against the cage and wrestling.

I can't tell the difference between Kid Killashaw and Mysterio. You're both the same kind of retarded obsessed shitposter.

Every time Conor has a fight most of sherdog turns into a shit show. All of a sudden his opponent will be everyone's favourite fighter. When they lose these same posters turn on that fighter and act like they were always a bum.

We've seen it with:
  • Aldo
  • Eddie
  • Nate (wow you Conor haters turned on him after that second fight. He was the most popular fighter on here now everyone calls him a gate keeper and a bum for never fighting).
  • Mendes
  • Brimage
It'll happen with Khabib too. You will say he's never fought anyone good and that Tony is the best in the division. Plus "ortega, frankie, lee, and max all beat him"

So sign in here so we have your turn-coating cowardice on record. Just sign in, it's really simple. No one wants to read "I'm not a hater but xyz blah blah blah". Just sign the damn thing and get out.

McGregor-posing.gif

What was the screen name of the account you abandoned, or got banned after Nate beat Conor?

Back