Camaro vs Mustang vs Challenger

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Out of those three which do you like the best?

wqHLqdr.jpg

XkWLdF6.jpg

LMIST6w.jpg

For some reason camaros have been growing on me. Just wish they weren't such boats. Hell all 3 are boats

I'd go with the maro unless I can get a high tier mustang like a supersnake or something

All 3 are too big.

I just looked up the camaro vs corvette weight and they are really close. Like 100 pounds difference.

I wonder where the performance difference is. Maybe the Corvette was designed with the weight on the bottom and the camaro has a higher center of gravity from being a 4 seater design.

White trash city. I would go with the mustang
Where I live if someone is driving like an obnoxious reckless assface there is an 85% chance they are in either a charger, challenger, or Camaro. Not even the slightest hint of exaggeration. Mustang owners are usually pretty chill just have to keep em away from crowds of people

Where I live if someone is driving like an obnoxious reckless assface there is an 85% chance they are in either a charger, challenger, or Camaro. Not even the slightest hint of exaggeration. Mustang owners are usually pretty chill just have to keep em away from crowds of people

Also 80's Camaros were arguably the GOAT child molester vehicle

Looks wise, I'd choose the Camaro

Which is strange because I'm more of a Mustang guy

This is the car you get when you really want an STI but dont care about AWD and need something reliable

Old school STI hatchback crew checking in. Fuel economy is for shit but still so damn fun to drive.

Mustang

but I want a new Toyota Supra its basically uses the BMW z4 with a toyota supra body fun to drive too
2021-toyota-supra-ogi-1.jpg

supra-a.jpg

Back