Calling it now: McGregor via dominant decision victory

I told you more action then 202 would have and this is a great card .......still hugging Conor's nuts?
Just because i predict that Conor will win and am confident in my prediction it doesn't mean that i'm one of those zombie-like fanboys that he has. Of course people like you with chip on their shoulder love to make it seem otherwise. I am a fan of Conors fight style/charisma but Jon Jones will always be my 1# fighter no matter what despite him fucking up all the time.

You were right on the card being good, i give you that. I judged the card too early but as i said i watch every card and i do not regret watching this one.

You are pretty obvious troll or there is just something wrong with your attitude, maybe you don't get laid that often.

- He has better striking than Diaz (even though the Diaz bandwagon fanboys might disagree)
- Diaz doesn't have the wrestling to take Conor down (unless Conor gasses which is unlikely knowing how well prepared he is)
- And even if it goes on the ground for a split second, Conor will be alright. He has done a lot of BJJ training lately and even though people say that his BJJ is shit, i disagree.
- He most likely can not knockout Diaz, so he'll make sure that he will be more effective in the judges eyes. He said that he'll aim for a second round knockout, but personally i think that it's a part of his mindgames. He knows and we all know that it is nearly impossible for him to knockout somebody who is so much bigger & has an iron chin.

As i said in my other thread, we will see the difference between a gatekeeper and an elite fighter that has done his homework this time.

Elite fighters do lose sometimes due to arrogance, poor gameplan/preparation. If you think about it, Rockhold (most likely the most skilled fighter in the division) just got knocked the fuck out by a nearly 40 year old gatekeeper. Why? Arrogance & a small mistake. Stuff like this happen all the time but the bitter McGregor haters seem to ignore this fact. He underestimated Diaz just like many fans did. He will not do this this time. Plus they have already fought once and Diaz does the same stuff over and over again, whereas Conor can learn and adapt to a different gameplan.

Prepare for your boy to lose. Can't wait to see how many Diaz fans there is left after the fight.
5 round is only thing that worries me. Especially if he can't stop from engaging in the clinch. Diaz does some slick work from there and gets most of his takedowns from there.

Lulz. So conor developed a five round gas tank in just a few months?

Just because i predict that Conor will win and am confident in my prediction it doesn't mean that i'm one of those zombie-like fanboys that he has. Of course people like you with chip on their shoulder love to make it seem otherwise. I am a fan of Conors fight style/charisma but Jon Jones will always be my 1# fighter no matter what despite him fucking up all the time.

You were right on the card being good, i give you that. I judged the card too early but as i said i watch every card and i do not regret watching this one.

You are pretty obvious troll or there is just something wrong with your attitude, maybe you don't get laid that often.
Connors gimmick was stolen from a male model and Sonnen, so he is basically a hack. My attitude is just shit towards casual fans like you. Calling this card a 5 showed you really don't know anything about real fights. Say whatever you want about me but I clearly forgot more about MMA then you will ever know. Conor will slow down in the third and get RNC again.

Connors gimmick stolen from a male model and Sonnen, so he is basically a hack. My attitude is just shirt towards casual fans like you. Calling this card a 5 showed you really don't know anything about real fights. Say whatever you want about me but I clearly forgot more about MMA then you will ever know. Conor will slow down in the third and get RNC again.
Ok u done

You're a fucking moron if you think Conor has 25 minutes in the tank.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You hurl personal insults and then shut down when you realize you are wrong. Let's do an account bet.
The sooner you realize that i don't care about what your grumpy ignorant ass has to type the better :D

Goodbye

The sooner you realize that i don't care about what your grumpy ignorant ass has to type the better :D

Goodbye
I'm not grumpy just better then you and can't stand casuals that act like they know anything. You are joke and this is fun to me.

If Nate loses, it's because he'll give Conor a chance at a rubbermatch so Nate can also get a big payday lol

- He has better striking than Diaz (even though the Diaz bandwagon fanboys might disagree)
- Diaz doesn't have the wrestling to take Conor down (unless Conor gasses which is unlikely knowing how well prepared he is)
- And even if it goes on the ground for a split second, Conor will be alright. He has done a lot of BJJ training lately and even though people say that his BJJ is shit, i disagree.
- He most likely can not knockout Diaz, so he'll make sure that he will be more effective in the judges eyes. He said that he'll aim for a second round knockout, but personally i think that it's a part of his mindgames. He knows and we all know that it is nearly impossible for him to knockout somebody who is so much bigger & has an iron chin.

As i said in my other thread, we will see the difference between a gatekeeper and an elite fighter that has done his homework this time.

Elite fighters do lose sometimes due to arrogance, poor gameplan/preparation. If you think about it, Rockhold (most likely the most skilled fighter in the division) just got knocked the fuck out by a nearly 40 year old gatekeeper. Why? Arrogance & a small mistake. Stuff like this happen all the time but the bitter McGregor haters seem to ignore this fact. He underestimated Diaz just like many fans did. He will not do this this time. Plus they have already fought once and Diaz does the same stuff over and over again, whereas Conor can learn and adapt to a different gameplan.

Prepare for your boy to lose. Can't wait to see how many Diaz fans there is left after the fight.
Nope, your analysis is unlikely to match up with the result. Diaz will be better with a full camp.

Probably one of the least likely outcomes possible...Conor doesn't have the gas tank to outlast Diaz for 5 rounds.

It was a decision victory but it was not at all dominate other then the first round.

Back