Calling it now: McGregor via dominant decision victory

I already made a thread giving him credit. I thought Nate looked like shit but regardless Conor looked brilliant and came in smart.
Good to hear that you got humbled.

God bless

Good to hear that you got humbled.

God bless

Dude, there was no humbling, haha. I've been lurking on these forums since '06-'07, posting since '08.

I've seen my favorites go through much worse losses than this, Nate included.

Dude, there was no humbling, haha. I've been lurking on these forums since '06-'07, posting since '08.

I've seen my favorites go through much worse losses than this, Nate included.
Well you had a lot to say before the fight happened. Came off as somebody really arrogant. Glad that you stayed here and admitted that Conor was the better man tonight. I could be talking all kind of shit to you now but i'm just going to let it be. We cannot fully know how these fights go down because a fight is a fight. I'm just happy that Conor got his win back and that the thousands of Nate fans (half lf them already hopped back to Conor bandwagon) aren't here talking shit right now.

Well you had a lot to say before the fight happened. Came off as somebody really arrogant. Glad that you stayed here and admitted that Conor was the better man tonight. I could be talking all kind of shit to you now but i'm just going to let it be. We cannot fully know how these fights go down because a fight is a fight. I'm just happy that Conor got his win back and that the thousands of Nate fans (half lf them already hopped back to Conor bandwagon) aren't here talking shit right now.

Oh yeah, I totally thought Nate had it in the bag, and I decided to rub it in because of the first and how much trash Conor and some of his fans talked about Nate. I thought he'd look like he did in the MJ fight and that Conor would do well early but wilt.

There's lots of Nate fans making excuses, and I'm sure there's plenty of people who only rooted for Nate because they don't like Conor hopping off the band wagon. Fuck 'em.

Doesn't matter. He won. By decision.

3 knockdowns. How many knockdowns did Nate get? 0
it matters because it was the point you made when you opened the thread

but whatever

at least you agree that nate is like a "gatekeeper". but I can't agree on him being elite. elite FW, sure. but still

Back