Calling it now: McGregor via dominant decision victory

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
- He has better striking than Diaz (even though the Diaz bandwagon fanboys might disagree)
- Diaz doesn't have the wrestling to take Conor down (unless Conor gasses which is unlikely knowing how well prepared he is)
- And even if it goes on the ground for a split second, Conor will be alright. He has done a lot of BJJ training lately and even though people say that his BJJ is shit, i disagree.
- He most likely can not knockout Diaz, so he'll make sure that he will be more effective in the judges eyes. He said that he'll aim for a second round knockout, but personally i think that it's a part of his mindgames. He knows and we all know that it is nearly impossible for him to knockout somebody who is so much bigger & has an iron chin.

As i said in my other thread, we will see the difference between a gatekeeper and an elite fighter that has done his homework this time.

Elite fighters do lose sometimes due to arrogance, poor gameplan/preparation. If you think about it, Rockhold (most likely the most skilled fighter in the division) just got knocked the fuck out by a nearly 40 year old gatekeeper. Why? Arrogance & a small mistake. Stuff like this happen all the time but the bitter McGregor haters seem to ignore this fact. He underestimated Diaz just like many fans did. He will not do this this time. Plus they have already fought once and Diaz does the same stuff over and over again, whereas Conor can learn and adapt to a different gameplan.

Prepare for your boy to lose. Can't wait to see how many Diaz fans there is left after the fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey look at me! I can name one of the possible outcomes!

- TS

either that or naythan gets laid out stiff like all previous opponents of conor

if he's winning, it's not by decision

Is that why Diaz took him down and allowed Conor to sweep him and almost had a sub in.

Have you seen this pic, ts?

pikachu___ash_by_khengwai-d34lcu1.jpg

For as down as everybody was on this rematch, there's certainly a lot of buzz around it.

Is this the only fight going on anytime soon? Can't wait till Conor loses so the casuals can go away.

TKO. Eye swollen...face busted up...the cut.

I dont think it makes the 4th. Nate can take a beating but Conor hits hard man. Congrats to Nate it did a lot for him but I think Conor is still the better fighter.

I also don't think Conor's BJJ isn't as bad as people claim, he's still not good enough to hang with Nate on the ground, even if he has done loads of training recently.

I just don't see how he wins again, Nate is ridiculously hard to KO, he can't wrestle & leg kick him to victory or point fight him, his cardio & stance doesn't allow it, nor can he submit Nate.

Stylistic nightmare.

- He has better striking than Diaz (even though the Diaz bandwagon fanboys might disagree)
- Diaz doesn't have the wrestling to take Conor down (unless Conor gasses which is unlikely knowing how well prepared he is)
- And even if it goes on the ground for a split second, Conor will be alright. He has done a lot of BJJ training lately and even though people say that his BJJ is shit, i disagree.
- He most likely can not knockout Diaz, so he'll make sure that he will be more effective in the judges eyes. He said that he'll aim for a second round knockout, but personally i think that it's a part of his mindgames. He knows and we all know that it is nearly impossible for him to knockout somebody who is so much bigger & has an iron chin.

As i said in my other thread, we will see the difference between a gatekeeper and an elite fighter that has done his homework this time.

Elite fighters do lose sometimes due to arrogance, poor gameplan/preparation. If you think about it, Rockhold (most likely the most skilled fighter in the division) just got knocked the fuck out by a nearly 40 year old gatekeeper. Why? Arrogance & a small mistake. Stuff like this happen all the time but the bitter McGregor haters seem to ignore this fact. He underestimated Diaz just like many fan did. He will not do this this time. Plus they have already fought once and Diaz does the same stuff over and over again, whereas Conor can learn and adapt to a different gameplan.

Prepare for your boy to lose. Can't wait to see how many Diaz fans there is left after the fight.
I didn't read any of your post but I will say that something is telling me Nate somehow drops this one. I hope not, but with Nate getting so popular, the octagon likes to shoot down stars

Conor's blueprint is to give a ginger wig and stupid tattoos to RDA and make him pretend to be Conor and fight Diaz

Back