Calling it now Gonna be and easy win for Rose

Zhang's leg kicks will be the difference here. Then her pressure and clinch game will make Rose crumble. Zhang via finish, round four is my prediction, likely tko.

Weili zhang is the best strawweight champion of all time abd she has been training hard. But Rose is like a legendary creature, rose has a significant reach advantage so weili is unfortunately Likley to get hit. Even if it's a one punch KO from either of them it is not an easy win because they are both at the top of their games at the moment.

Zhang will win a close Dec. Rose won't be able to hold her off for more than a couple of rounds but has enough pop to keep zhang honest.
So you call for someone making these threads to get yellow cards, and then start giving your own predictions, in the same thread! Got Ya.

Either Rose floats like a butterfly and makes it look easy, or she's not going to win.

Damn, should have put some money on Rose, i just knew it, War Rose!

Good call. I wasn't so confident. I thought Rose would have a slight edge because she has decent power for the weight class and Weili doesn't have the best head movement. Thought Rose had a good chance of eventually landing something like the left hook she dropped JJ with.

what is your evidence she does? everyone loves and severely overrates her for making JJ irrelevant.
Weili is on a 21-win streak and little Rose got nothing to break that.

But rose just head kicked weili back to her apartment across the street from the Holocaust 2.0 in China...

Good call TS, don’t expect the retards on here to give you much props though they hate when easy predictions come out as easy predictions.

Yes this was an easy one to predict

What really came out of reading this thread that I have to ask is; where did this idea come from that Rose isn't tough or a glass cannon? Outside of that powerbomb KO, which would have knocked anyone out, has she ever even been knocked down in a fight before at any other point in her career?

You'd think that her not really getting too fazed by taking a couple solid shots to the face and getting her nose broken by Andrade would add to her toughness, not take away from it. Not to mention, it seems like people are forgetting that despite taking those shots and losing that final round against Andrade in their 2nd fight, she came back from it and performed great at the end of that round.

It's crazy how much people let her appearance and personality overlook her toughness and actual power. I mean, as they have stated the statistic, Rose is tied with Nunes for most knockdowns among women in UFC history. Yet, you have people here thinking that she is weak for w/e reason.

Back