Calling it now Gonna be and easy win for Rose

WLZ is like a better and more skilled version of Andrade IMO.

Rose was a step ahead of Jessica in their fights, but still lost one fight and dropped a round in the second. As we know, the fight between JA and WLZ was a quick blowout.

The second fight between Rose and JJ and the only fight between WLZ and JJ were both very competitive.

Styles make fights for sure, especially in this division. But I think there’s a good chance that this fight is competitive.

I hope so, hope that Wei Li can get the job done, big fan.

Rose is slick but zhang is a savage. Great fight dont care who wins.

Weili's win streak is longer than Rose's professional career.
Weili has more KO wins, than Rose does all wins.
Weili has more sub wins, than Rose does.
but no, shertrads are saying that Rose is gonna sub Weili, that Weili is less skilled.
Weili will chase her out of UFC and into retirement.

Nah. She'll get a razor close dec if she wins. Losing the last 2

Rose is more polished and technical but Andrade brutalized her twice. Yeah... won the second fight but holy fuck did she got her face fucked up. 2 more rounds and It would have turned worse for Rose.

Zhang is tough as shit. It’s your typical toughness and power vs technique and speed. I’m leaning towards Zhang.

completely agree...she's too skilled and fast for zhang. just needs to avoid taking damage in the later rounds. JJ already outstruck Zhang and should have won but Dana had to have at least one chinese champion to get that sweet CCP money

JJ lost, fair and square. Wth man this comment is bad af.

Rose has great technique and fights smart (apart from hanging onto Andrade). If she can get her respect early I can see winning the first 3 rounds. That would be enough but it depends again how much respect she can acquire. Weilli seems to have serious heart and willpower. Should be a great fight to be honest.

Won't be a first round submission I don't think, but I have a feeling Rose will out-class her and make a one-sided decision look easy. Hope I'm dead wrong.

I think Roses range ability and tone setter jab will be heavy factors in the outcome of this fight Seen it before and I think she keeps Zhangs trex physique at bay

I love Wei Li, not a fan of Rose.

But I'll admit, I'm worried.

Rose has the best movement in WMMA, and Wei Li is a technical warrior, but she comes forward a lot and tries to overwhelm her opponents. She's almost like a refined chutebox fighter.

Rose moves in and out, and laterally really well and is able to counter her opponents beautifully, her striking game is really diverse and creative. It's the perfect style to beat Wei Li.

That said, Wei Li looks to have been training really really hard, she's peaking physically and is really durable. So I'm hoping that she is able to find a way to cut Rose off and destroy her.
We see eye to eye

I have Rose winning personally. I think she moves a bit better and hits just as hard. Weili has insane cardio though, she could definitely take over in the later rounds.

I remember completely a different fight. Rose was dominating Andrade on the feet, and just got thrown on her head and knocked out, fight over.
thats the first fight, hes probably talking about the second

Zhang will win a close Dec. Rose won't be able to hold her off for more than a couple of rounds but has enough pop to keep zhang honest.

It's certainly possible but I think Zhang is too tough to go out like that. I see Zhang winning via late TKO.

Leaning towards Rose but Weili is tough as hell so Rose needs to be focused and elite for 25 minutes.

Back