Calling it now: Conor McGregor beats RDA via KO/TKO

bookmarked this page for you. You'll be nowhere to be found after march 5th

Bookmark it.....take a picture, I don't give a shit you clown! You know why? Because I'm not emotionally invested in the outcome, my happiness isnt in any way hinged on the trajectory of a strangers career like yours is .....idiot. The day after the fight will mean nothing to me , unlike you that'll either be frittering your time away gloating like a petulant 8 year old or hiding from people that you don't even know. The emptiness that must be your real life to arrive at the intersection that you find yourself is pitiable.

He predicted he would "demolish" Mendes, which isn't what happened. Demolish means complete domination, but Conor got demolished on the ground and only got the win because Mendes gassed himself out.

So, you don't think Conor's repeated kicks to Mendes body had anything to do with that (body shots are well known to take someone's gas)

Oh and Conor tore 80% of his ACL 4 weeks b4 the fight. Most fighters would not have fought, let alone won against the consensus no. 2 in the division, let alone by KO, let alone in the second round...

Bit yes you are right he didn't KO Mendes in 13 seconds

you conor haters are the morons, he proves you wrong all the times and it's pathetic watching you jump the next "he will end the hype" train
Ths place is FULL of Conor haters. I hope Conor wins, huge fan. But that said, RDA is a very dangerous fight - more dangerous than Aldo IMO.

He predicted he would "demolish" Mendes, which isn't what happened. Demolish means complete domination, but Conor got demolished on the ground and only got the win because Mendes gassed himself out.
lol ... Demolish means demolish and domination means ... you know, domination.
The main prediction for this one was that he was going to finish Mendes in the second round. Dana thanks god he didn't took that infamous bet of 3 millions.

So, you don't think Conor's repeated kicks to Mendes body had anything to do with that (body shots are well known to take someone's gas)

Oh and Conor tore 80% of his ACL 4 weeks b4 the fight. Most fighters would not have fought, let alone won against the consensus no. 2 in the division, let alone by KO, let alone in the second round...

There goes the best argument to shit on Conor from "subhuman trash"... Makes nonsense anyway.

Not exactly a daring prediction, if he wins (and he obviously can) that's pretty much how everyone would expect him to.

except that time he was wrong

“January 18th, I feel I will stop Dennis Siver inside two minutes,” McGregor said in an interview with Joe Rogan on Saturday’s UFC 182 pay-per-view broadcast. “I have run through some scenarios, and I cannot see him escaping the first two minutes. He is a seasoned veteran, he is a kickboxing expert, a taekwondo expert, and he is my most experienced competitor that I will have faced. But I feel that under two minutes it will take me to dispatch him.” - http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/conor-...fc-fight-night-59-headliner-with-dennis-siver
Two minutes, he meant two rounds.

I see what you did here... ;)

All bullshit aside, in your heart of hearts do you honestly think that you are the first to make this extremely bold prediction?

on facebook on youtube, here on sherdog everyfuckingwhere i've read of people saying wonderboy had no chance , just go read some old thread and you'll see

I'd say looking at people you know on Facebook and channels you go to on youtube is a small test group number. I was at the fight, I talked to both of them before the fight and every other person in journalism was saying, "dunno." Actually, none of us were saying who was going to win or how the fight was going to go as it was one of the biggest mystery fights in the last few months. Look at the betting odds, no one knew. Hence, when it all went down all of us just sat in our chairs and said, well, he just went from #8 to #1 that quick. And we also said, wish I would have put everything on Thompson. The only time I thought for sure that Thompson would win was when you seen them next to each other. Hendricks looked great, slim, but Thompson is a huge guy in comparison. Huge. The same way Conor or Jones are (were) in their division.

Isn't Conor the favourite? Doesn't he win most of his fights by KO/TKO? Very bold of you ts.

Bookmark it.....take a picture, I don't give a shit you clown! You know why? Because I'm not emotionally invested in the outcome, my happiness isnt in any way hinged on the trajectory of a strangers career like yours is .....idiot. The day after the fight will mean nothing to me , unlike you that'll either be frittering your time away gloating like a petulant 8 year old or hiding from people that you don't even know. The emptiness that must be your real life to arrive at the intersection that you find yourself is pitiable.
But...but...but you sound Very emotional and very emotionally invested.

Must come from a lot of emptiness in your real life.

I don't think RDA will have time to turn into a panic wrestler.

Conor will put him to sleep before he realizes what happenes.

What a crazy prediction! You're really going out on a limb TS by "calling it now" that one of the best mma strikers will win a fight by KO. Whats next? You're gonna call JDS to beat Rothwell or Vitor to KO Jacare??

I hope you are correct, sir.

If TS said Conor via sub than it would have been worth making a thread.

Let's be honest, Conor himself called it first and he even predict that it would be in the first round.
Well, I believe in him. He hasn't been wrong yet.
"I will finish Dennis Siver in 2 minutes" - Connor

Evidence of this 80% tear?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back