Calling it now: Conor McGregor beats RDA via KO/TKO

But...but...but you sound Very emotional and very emotionally invested.

Must come from a lot of emptiness in your real life.

Don't confuse disdainful condescension with emotional investment boy. Being perturbed that the level of discourse is habitually dragged down to roughly a 7th grade level by the likes of you and the usual latent homosexuals on here is altogether different from whatever it is you call the shit you engage in.

Is this supposed to be an impressive/bold prediction? At least up the ante and offer to be banned if you're wrong.

I think the difference is the LWs will take Conor's punching power better than the FWs. RDA does swing wild at times and could get countered but I don't think he'll fold like the FWs. Also RDA stood with Pettis for a whole fight and did pretty good.

Conor haters are really lame on these boards.

hell, hating any fighter is stupid in the first place. Can tell the newbie MMA fans are the ones who get waaay too invested in certain fighters

Calling McGregor by KO?
Almost as far fetched as GSP by decision
Rumble by KO
Palhares by Sub
etc.

Honestly if it wasn't for Sherdog snd it's posters here, I'd be a Conor McGregor fan. But this place makes it impossible to do so.

Not so bold prediction, TS.

The inevitable is bound to take place.

Conor bless.

Of course not. Conor still finished Siver. Saying that he's wrong in that prediction would make haters feel confortable... it's ok then.
no, it would make nutthuggers go to the reality

wow nostradamus, what a risky call.

Back