Calling it now: Conor McGregor beats RDA via KO/TKO

I don't see how anyone could be confident in picking a winner here. This fight is one big question mark.

I've already made plenty of you eat crows with the Wonderboy prediction and i will do it again, Conor McGregor will pick sloppy RDA apart with his precise striking, RDA will turn into a panic wrestler after he realizes conor striking is on another level and then he will get KO'd, feel free to bump this thread after the fight.View attachment 78059and NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!
not much of a prediction.
Because if Conor wins, it can ONLY be via (T)KO.

Besides, you made no one eat crows. Conor did.
Please stop thinking you had anything to do with it.
You are NOT that important ;)

Listen, the size difference isn't going to be an issue, conor is already pretty big for his own division.

Its been times before where a fighter moves up weight and beats a fighter that typicially stays in that higher weight division, penn moved up to ww and won fights, dan henderson moved up from mw and won fights, ect.

anyone counting conor out simply because he's going up weight is delusional. it don't matter if rda has better grappling/wrestling...conor showed in the mendes fight that even though he got taken down easily he did defend himself, chad didn't do much damage from top control.

rda would have the advantage with submissions and possibly could pull that off, but i think if he keeps the fight standing conor will win by tko/ko.

conor is good at countering, using distance, and timing and he's intelligent in the octagon....my thoughts are he'll probably catch rda as he goes in for a td, or similar to how he caught aldo especially if rda gets wreckless and impatient conor will just capitalize on his mistakes.

just because conor is moving up doesn't mean he has no chance, all he has to do is time a clean shot and rda could be finished....i would like it if rda destroyed conor but if he ends up losing his belt we will never hear the end of mcgregor, its one thing to be confident but conor is an arrogant person with no respect of other fighters, he talks too much and doesn't give respect to the other champions in other divisions....to see rda get the ko would maybe humble conor abit.

Easiest fight to predict ever.

Only blind haters don't realize how basic RDA's striking is and how overagressive he is. Like Conor said, he's a scrub version of Aldo.

Well, I always thought Aldo was going to be the toughest match up for Conor. With that out of the way, I feel like Conor is going to beat RDA handily.
Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

RDA and Edgar are his worst matchups

So, you don't think Conor's repeated kicks to Mendes body had anything to do with that (body shots are well known to take someone's gas)

Oh and Conor tore 80% of his ACL 4 weeks b4 the fight. Most fighters would not have fought, let alone won against the consensus no. 2 in the division, let alone by KO, let alone in the second round...

Bit yes you are right he didn't KO Mendes in 13 seconds
TKO. Lets not act if that was conor on the ground it would have made it to the third.
Lets not act like his coach said it was 100 percent healthly two weeks before the fight.
It was a mixed of both. Mendes took some mean body shots from Jose Aldo and it was a 5 round war.

I've already made plenty of you eat crows with the Wonderboy prediction and i will do it again, Conor McGregor will pick sloppy RDA apart with his precise striking, RDA will turn into a panic wrestler after he realizes conor striking is on another level and then he will get KO'd, feel free to bump this thread after the fight.View attachment 78059and NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because Aldo did a head dive onto a left hook, doesn't mean Conor will necessarily get the clean shot he needs again RDA. Other than his left, which RDA had intelligently recongnized he needs to be careful of, Conor doesn't have a great deal to offer. I predict a Pettis-esque type beat down, one which Conor will never ever recover from.

Well, realistically Connor has little to no chance of submitting RDA, and both guys finish fights, so it won't likely go to a decision. Basically, IF Connor wins, it will have to be by KO/TKO......

What Mcgregor fans fail to realize is that no matter how much he wins.....it doesn't mean that his fanboys aren't all fucking morons.
Yet Conor makes all his haters on sherdog look like fucking morons when they swear he will lose every fight yet continues to knock people out. Who are the real morons here?

Easiest fight to predict ever.

Only blind haters don't realize how basic RDA's striking is and how overagressive he is. Like Conor said, he's a scrub version of Aldo.

If Conor wins this fight, the fans are going to say that RDA was the best LW ever. If a "Conor hater" says that same thing you said, they'll say the "blind haters" are downplaying Conor's victories.

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

RDA and Edgar are his worst matchups

Edgar would undeniably be an interesting fight as his pace might cause some issues, but for reasons beyond me I just don't see RDA as a bigger threat to Conor than Aldo was.

Youre like the 545824958943th person to say this..

Edgar would undeniably be an interesting fight as his pace might cause some issues, but for reasons beyond me I just don't see RDA as a bigger threat to Conor than Aldo was.
Then you need to really consider that you may be delusional

Back