• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Call me crazy but Lando would beat all 4 Main and Co Main event fighters

DVfrmUd.png

@Abazzdeboom, @Air Lats, @ArtOfDrowning, @Alex, @BC, @beefcake180, @billharford, @charalsias, @Chivas GDL, @CM 4, @Codpiece, @Dana_is_your_GOD, @Davey Crockett, @ditchbankbandit, @drbolony, @djolegeorgee, @DS7, @ElCasca, @El Che, @Elmonstro1, @essieyessie, @FranOlivetto, @FrontNakedChoke, @Gabe, @glenwo2, @GOD...frey Jones, @Haj01, @headkicktoleg, @Huligani, @ImNotSurpisedDonks!, @James Baller, @Jkaylor, @kammfreudenstei, @Ken Fresno, @knowsitall, @Kwic, @LilChuckLil, @Loko3, @LouisBolanos, @Magnum1978, @mayorcrazyeyes, @mikehunt, @mirellale, @MonkeyGirl, @Morris88, @Myrddin Wild, @NationWideNinja, @One MMA Fan, @OxSxM, @Pakman, @phunky, @politozx7r, @Psychedelic, @qw3rty, @Rex Kwon Do, @Roop Holstry, @SakuWandyCop, @Schoolboy Q, @scorpipede, @SenorFranko, @Sgt Smith, @Shamrocker, @shertardinho, @SimonNova, @sirmorbach, @Skirm, @SKITZADACTYL, @Soul On Ice, @Spinning S**t, @Teh_Lulz7, @TGArthur, @thatKid, @The High Priest, @Toco, @Tomasz79, @toronto1994, @WarVitor, @Workaholic, @Yashabo, @ZapatasGuns, @2GunTommy, @315MMAFighter

gai2DSE.gif

Lol wonder boy would fuck his shit up.

So would both LW fighters.

I enjoy Lando and he is great but this is just laughable.

Sure he gassed against Tony but if there was a rematch the groovy one would smash. Khabib has the best grappling in the UFC but Groovy wrestled D1 till he said this shyt is boring so he would hold his own against Khabib also. The WW's you would think would beat Lando because they are bigger but speed kills!

So in conclusion I see all these people arguing which fight is the real main event at 209......Lando fight would be the correct answer!

200.gif

Groovy-animation.gif

Last edited:
Ferguson would finish him even faster in the rematch. As soon as he took his time and used his jab, Vannata was getting pieced up, gassed; or not.

Yeah, and Platypus Mike, was a God too, right.

Sorry...

I instantly lose respect for any poster that pulls this shit. Whether it's a planned troll, or serious.

Smarten the fuck up.

Lando?
Who the fook is that guy?
Hopefully nobody else already said this but kudos if so

Lol wonder boy would fuck his shit up.

So would both LW fighters.

I enjoy Lando and he is great but this is just laughable.
Dont be hating bro. The LOG is in us all. He's going to destroy everyone in his way!

I'll wait until he has a better win in the UFC than John Makdessi before I dub him the second coming.
TS has already crowned him I believe. Guy didn't even have to get an interim title first,
Instantly became the king/ruler

I agree that "Speed kills"... like saying "don't count him out."

I'm full in on the Groove Train... but I do agree that it's a bit too early to be calling out WW's. I ain't counting him out though. by the time he finishez off the LW division he will have lots of top experience & likely also grow physically. So lets not be too swift to count him out against WW's.

Right now, he'z coming for dis LW division.

#BelieveIt

Last edited:
He'd beat Conor easily but will struggle with kebab and fergie.
no doubt.

he'd struggle if they came at him together.

1 on 1 though...

Pray for those lads!

:p

that is correct, my friend

great thread

Ferguson would finish him even faster in the rematch. As soon as he took his time and used his jab, Vannata was getting pieced up, gassed; or not.
I reckon that by the time that re-match comez around that hole in his game will be well addressed. Likely all ready is. :cool:

TS has already crowned him I believe. Guy didn't even have to get an interim title first,
Instantly became the king/ruler
I think he'z got it. We know deeze tingz... We can see how dis playz out.

Yeah, and Platypus Mike, was a God too, right.

Sorry...

I instantly lose respect for any poster that pulls this shit. Whether it's a planned troll, or serious.

Smarten the fuck up.

You must be fun at parties.

L.O.G!

gai2DSE.gif

Makdessi is 6-6 in the UFC and is 2-4 in the last 3 years and Lando still got finished by Ferg after hurting him. Like I said, after he beats somebody that isn't a .500 fighter I'll jump on the hype train.

he knocked out fergilicous 3 times

Sure he gassed against Tony but if there was a rematch the groovy one would smash. Khabib has the best grappling in the UFC but Groovy wrestled D1 till he said this shyt is boring so he would hold his own against Khabib also. The WW's you would think would beat Lando because they are bigger but speed kills!

So in conclusion I see all these people arguing which fight is the real main event at 209......Lando fight would be the correct answer!
<{jackyeah}>

Back