Call me crazy but Lando would beat all 4 Main and Co Main event fighters

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Sure he gassed against Tony but if there was a rematch the groovy one would smash. Khabib has the best grappling in the UFC but Groovy wrestled D1 till he said this shyt is boring so he would hold his own against Khabib also. The WW's you would think would beat Lando because they are bigger but speed kills!

So in conclusion I see all these people arguing which fight is the real main event at 209......Lando fight would be the correct answer!

Last edited:
Who is Lando?
Is that a gay nickname of some UFC fighter?

Sherdoggers on Lando

Lubing_e4202f_2174566.gif

All I see is a bunch of stupid pussy responses trying to be funny thinking I am trolling. Wait till 209 you guys will understand what the point of this thread was.......

Sure he gassed against Tony but if the was a rematch the groovy one would smash. Khabib has the best grappling in the UFC but Groovy wrestled D1 till he said this shyt is boring so he would hold his own against Khabib also. The WW's you would think would beat Lando because they are bigger but speed kills!

So in conclusion I see all these people arguing which fight is the real main event at 209......Lando fight would be the correct answer!
Join the Legion bruva if you haven't already @BC @Myrddin Wild @scorpipede , this fine gentleman knows what time it is about Vannata, don't know if he is in the Legion but he should be. Lando is a dangerous LW, Teymur is fookd

I'll wait until he has a better win in the UFC than John Makdessi before I dub him the second coming.

I'll wait until he has a better win in the UFC than John Makdessi before I dub him the second coming.

Lando knocked ou Makdessi, and floored Ferg many times during their fight, he is well on his way to becoming a UFC Lord

All I see is a bunch of stupid pussy responses trying to be funny thinking I am trolling. Wait till 209 you guys will understand what the point of this thread was.......

Yep, sure, and if he gets thoroughly handled like Platinum, are you going to say, "It was just a joke all along"?

Lando knocked ou Makdessi, and floored Ferg many times during their fight, he is well on his way to becoming a UFC Lord

Makdessi is 6-6 in the UFC and is 2-4 in the last 3 years and Lando still got finished by Ferg after hurting him. Like I said, after he beats somebody that isn't a .500 fighter I'll jump on the hype train.

Sure he gassed against Tony but if there was a rematch the groovy one would smash. Khabib has the best grappling in the UFC but Groovy wrestled D1 till he said this shyt is boring so he would hold his own against Khabib also. The WW's you would think would beat Lando because they are bigger but speed kills!

Jon Jones never wrestled D1 (he wrestled in community college), yet he absolutely dominated every single wrestler he faced that did wrestle D1, plus DC who was an Olympian. So, just because Lando wrestled D1 in college, doesn't mean he can hang with Khabib. Khabib not only has ridiculous wrestling (according to Ben Askren, who knows what he is talking about), but the dude has world championship titles in combat samo, BJJ, pankration, and army hand to hand combat. He has so many different tools and techniques compared to a guy who simply wrestled D1 in college, that you just can't compare the two. If these two were to fight, and it went to the mat, believe you-me, Khabib would most likely dominate.

Back