California prosecutors drop major charges against bike lock assaulter, only has to do probation

Eric Clanton the ethics professor and Marxist who said whites get off easy, is getting off easy, if he were a legit guy he would say judge I demand hard time to end White Privilege.

Maybe next he will meet this.

12019_American_Ax_Handle_03.jpg

How much time is appropriate for this assault? It seems like 3 year probation is still a big mark against him. Would six months to a year in jail feel better to you? I have no idea what the standard is for hitting a person with a bike lock is. Would 10 years in jail be to much? Maybe death would be more to your liking?

How much time is appropriate for this assault? It seems like 3 year probation is still a big mark against him. Would six months to a year in jail feel better to you? I have no idea what the standard is for hitting a person with a bike lock is. Would 10 years in jail be to much? Maybe death would be more to your liking?
At least a couple years of prison sounds good to me. You can't just go up to a guy and bash in his head with a bike lock. It can easily kill someone.

At least a couple years of prison sounds good to me. You can't just go up to a guy and bash in his head with a bike lock. It can easily kill someone.

Shut up troll don't quote me.

1-2 years in jail with 3-5 years of probation, as well as never being able to teach/protest again as well as a forced vasectomy

Then don't ask a question on a message board.

As long as you don't deny being a troll. I Polly shouldn't have told you to shut up.

1-2 years in jail with 3-5 years of probation, as well as never being able to teach/protest again as well as a forced vasectomy

Wow the last part is aggressive. Even if he went to jail, he should still be able to teach, if he can find a job. Any idea what the standard amount of jail time is for assault in Cali? I have no idea myself.

Wow the last part is aggressive. Even if he went to jail, he should still be able to teach, if he can find a job. Any idea what the standard amount of jail time is for assault in Cali? I have no idea myself.

Lmao... probably probation(I think he should've been charged with at the very least assault with a deadly weapon and I wish they would've piled up the charges instead of giving him the whiteboi treatment), I was just "taking the piss" as the British would say(I think that's what they say)

How many ripskater trolls do we have now?

Back