Social Caitlyn Jenner speaks out against Transwomen ruining girls sports

Just shut up already. Many (not all) Conservatives support the decision for adults to transgender. Personally, I don't give a fuck what any adult does as long they don't impose themselves on someone else. If it makes them happy and increases their quality of life, go for it. Personally, I think Jenner has some mental issues and acts a bit weird at times. But honestly, it doesn't affect me in the slightest, then again, I'm not in Cali with Jenner potentially running for office. I might be more invested if that was the case.

However, "Progressives" are all in the transgender movement, all the way down to letting pre-teen kids begin the process, which is fucked. I also love the statements how if a guy like me isn't interested sexually in a transgender woman, then I'm automatically transphobic... lol, yeah ok.

The fact that Leftys and Progressives feel they have the Green Light to go after Jenner due to difference in politics and make fun is hypocritical on the highest order. They've shown similar opinions on minorities who aren't the correct party as well. The shit they did the Tim Scott should be complete embarrassment. Should be... However, you don't see anyone backtracking their slurs... no one. Many doubled down.

Debate policy and opinions all you want... But the left has shown a disturbing trend of just name calling to avoid discussion and to discredit the other party. Nazi, racist, white supremist, uncle tom, etc.... The same shit my X wife would do when she was losing an argument. I knew when the personal insults started flying of her mouth, I'd won the argument... lol

<Eek2.0>

Two posts above this one was "Good for him", and that's just one of at least a dozen others like it. You can pretend that the right is tolerant on this and the left is the one ignoring policy, but I'll be waiting for you here in reality.

I'm definitely not tolerant of it, and neither is anyone out there who isn't playing the grifter game. In fact, sexuality and reproduction needs to be one of the focuses of any regime that is concerned with health, in all senses of that word, which is what an ideal right wing regime would focus on. This means disprivileging those playing liminal games, sterile sexual fixations, and so forth. Plato and Aristotle wrote about this quite a bit, as did the Romans.

Caitlyn Jenner If You're a Biological Boy ... You Shouldn't Be in Girls' Sports

Caitlyn Jenner to participate in a women's golf tournament

clearly bruce jenner doesnt even believe in the things she says to try to get people to vote for her.

without hypocrisy, republicans would have zero values.
Jenner still likes women and doesn't believe in same sex marriage. If that doesn't tell you ze's a few birds shy of a proper koo Koo clock then I don't know what would. In other words, did you really expect consistency from a crazy person?

height and length are so important in most sports (even Tennis). Soccer's probably the one exception. But in most other sports height and length are such an advantage.

height and length are so important in most sports (even Tennis). Soccer's probably the one exception. But in most other sports height and length are such an advantage.

don't forget strength. as a person who has wrestled world class female wrestlers i can tell you a man is about 2-3times stronger than a woman.

Very upset to have to look at homeless people on the way to my private airplane hangar

The hanger?? lol... The entire city is disintegrating

How Los Angeles Is Becoming a ‘Third World’ City
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/06/opinion/welcome-to-hooverville-california.html

I'll be very interested to see how the future mayor of LA is going to handle the mass homeless issues when the Olympics come to town...

Will they pull a China tactic and bus them out? Or just leave them. If LA keeps it's current course of action of basically doing nothing and just handing out tents as a solution, there should be a couple million shacked up along highways and in tourist spots by then.

don't forget strength. as a person who has wrestled world class female wrestlers i can tell you a man is about 2-3times stronger than a woman.

Agreed. Don't compare normal men to trained women, compare both with training.
The transgender sports battle is really for women to fight if they want to protect their domain.

I guess the argument they would make is that the estrogen therapy/testosterone reduction would reduce strength (though I'm not sure by how much).

But height and length, two huge components in success in almost all sports (except soccer and horse racing) would not change with any hormone therapy.

I guess the argument they would make is that the estrogen therapy/testosterone reduction would reduce strength (though I'm not sure by how much).

But height and length, two huge components in success in almost all sports (except soccer and horse racing) would not change with any hormone therapy.

Nor does heart chamber size, lung volume, rate coding and motor unit recruitment.

The first page is full of the same boring comments. "Oh theyre going to call her a self hating trans, wait for it." Yet i knew nobody here would take much issue with this. This is one of those topics where a lot of people on the right and left agree.

The first page is full of the same boring comments. "Oh theyre going to call her a self hating trans, wait for it." Yet i knew nobody here would take much issue with this. This is one of those topics where a lot of people on the right and left agree.

Although true, if you dissect the strata, a lot of women on the left are pro trans in womens sport.
Hillary back in the grappling forum contributed ti a great thread many moons ago on this topic; trans athletes in womens sports (largely bjj). Cant recall the name of it at all. It was very well done from an unbias perspective, and not emotionally driven.

Renee Richards,
6 foot 1 giant “female” tennis player back in the seventies. Started played pro female tennis as a female when she was 43 years old.

Richards has since expressed ambivalence about her legacy, and came to believe her past as a man provided her with advantages over her competitors, saying "Having lived for the past 30 years, I know if I'd had surgery at the age of 22, and then at 24 went on the tour, no genetic woman in the world would have been able to come close to me. And so I've reconsidered my opinion.

Jenner still likes women and doesn't believe in same sex marriage. If that doesn't tell you ze's a few birds shy of a proper koo Koo clock then I don't know what would. In other words, did you really expect consistency from a crazy person?
Actually, Jenner makes a lot of sense if you really think about it. Gets to have lesbian sex, never get married and put her fortune at stake.... And never have a dick in her mouth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back