Social Caitlyn Jenner speaks out against Transwomen ruining girls sports

Men dominate the chess world, do we automatically assume that it's because men are smarter or could there be other factors leading to the discrepancy? I think it's reasonable to look specifically in to what the differences are. I 100% believe there is a massive psychical difference, but I expect there to be actual studies on it to back that up.

I looked into this years ago because of the 0% representation of women in esports.

It comes down to the differences between how male and women are hormonally stimulated in segments of the brain that are assigned with specific tasks. For instance men are faster at mechanical tasks off stimuli while women are better at this through auditory stimuli that requires a linguistic response.

Caitlyn Jenner looks a lot like Melania Trump, just uglier.

I looked into this years ago because of the 0% representation of women in esports.

It comes down to the differences between how male and women are hormonally stimulated in segments of the brain that are assigned with specific tasks. For instance men are faster at mechanical tasks off stimuli while women are better at this through auditory stimuli that requires a linguistic response.

Jokes aside, I think it just boils down to demographics who are actually interested in the activity, and the circumstances that might bring that about. At least in terms of competition that requires no real physical attributes.

Even with E-sports, you have a much larger demographic who have had the culture ingrained into them since birth. In general, it's about talent pools. Women just have different interests. In the grand scheme of things, you have a very small handful of elite female gamers, trying to compete with this gigantic block who have had it on it lock down since the late 70's. Best you can ask at this point, is that a few break through to merely compete. Same goes with most competitions. Women in general, are just not built the same way and don't have the same mentality. It is what it is.

Jokes aside, I think it just boils down to demographics who are actually interested in the activity, and the circumstances that might bring that about. At least in terms of competition that requires no real physical attributes.

Even with E-sports, you have a much larger demographic who have had the culture ingrained into them since birth. In general, it's about talent pools. Women just have different interests. In the grand scheme of things, you have a very small handful of elite female gamers, trying to compete with this gigantic block who have had it on it lock down since the late 70's. Best you can ask at this point, is that a few break through to merely compete. Same goes with most competitions. Women in general, are just not built the same way and don't have the same mentality. It is what it is.
That's the idea with chess, and the few girls who break through are kind of looked over when it comes to serious training. Expectations are massively lower so even if they somehow get the attention a top player would get, it's still lesser in quality.

For a really long time the consensus was that men just had better spacial intelligence and then they looked deeper in to brain differences and didn't find much, it was a lot more nurture than it was nature than previously thought.

In wrestling here in Texas, the girls compete with the boys until high school. The girls who grow up in youth wrestling with the guys are a completely different breed. Physically there's no real difference but mentally they are so far beyond. It's the difference between a girl like Amanda Nunes or Cyborg and the soccer moms who take the sport up as a hobby.

So while I definitely think there's a physical difference between men and women, even with hormones being manipulated, I think it's worth looking in to what differences there are. Maybe we'll be surprised, maybe not. It doesn't hurt to look at.

Bud, you're challenging strangers to IQ tests and fist fights to prove yourself in an online forum. That's like peak insecurity.
Or it's the complete opposite. I'm actually very confident in my skills in both of those areas.

I was at a kid's sport event last weekend, and a boy pretending to be a girl was the best player on the field. So I guess this is a real thing - it finally came to my life. Everyone at the game was pretty much willfully dumb about it during and after. Like there is something wrong with me expecting girls to compete against girls. Like it was just coincidence that this little guy was a better player than all others. Fuck this bullshit. It's like everyone there intentionally fogged their brains to accept it. There is no place for girls I guess...

Where do you live? Just curious...

I'd be fucking pissed if my daughters had to compete against boys. My oldest girl is in the wrestling program at the High School.

Clownworld

YoJ_Bul4RjPXqYMur1i9HDYWN-89QOqYmT_t-Up4TwSDRf2jslVLcuJjgCJU0DwG0MMk2cp2n2jXNaI37KWVwY8a_AFVY0-wcx8VL2Afgl3Mc7qHb05jriIeC5ynTp55w9uVYPCc9w

lol... Ok, hold my beer

Here we go...

I think it's worth looking in to what differences there are. Maybe we'll be surprised, maybe not. It doesn't hurt to look at.

This has already been done. Its why the NCAA and Olympics have a criteria of hormone therapy be met for X amount of months before being allowed to compete. With increased testing on said athletes hormone levels. Problem is those standards cant and never should be forced upon minors competing in high school and middle school.

So while I definitely think there's a physical difference between men and women, even with hormones being manipulated, I think it's worth looking in to what differences there are. Maybe we'll be surprised, maybe not. It doesn't hurt to look at.

I work in childcare and the girls grow faster than the boys, so there is a difference. This whole "girls are the same as boys" doesn't play out (the boys are naturally far more competitive too).

There's a hell of a lot more Republicans going out of the way to call her a man and deadname than there are Democrats calling her a transphobe. I actually agree on this issue, it just wouldn't be enough for me to vote Republican if I were a Californian.

Just shut up already. Many (not all) Conservatives support the decision for adults to transgender. Personally, I don't give a fuck what any adult does as long they don't impose themselves on someone else. If it makes them happy and increases their quality of life, go for it. Personally, I think Jenner has some mental issues and acts a bit weird at times. But honestly, it doesn't affect me in the slightest, then again, I'm not in Cali with Jenner potentially running for office. I might be more invested if that was the case.

However, "Progressives" are all in the transgender movement, all the way down to letting pre-teen kids begin the process, which is fucked. I also love the statements how if a guy like me isn't interested sexually in a transgender woman, then I'm automatically transphobic... lol, yeah ok.

The fact that Leftys and Progressives feel they have the Green Light to go after Jenner due to difference in politics and make fun is hypocritical on the highest order. They've shown similar opinions on minorities who aren't the correct party as well. The shit they did the Tim Scott should be complete embarrassment. Should be... However, you don't see anyone backtracking their slurs... no one. Many doubled down.

Debate policy and opinions all you want... But the left has shown a disturbing trend of just name calling to avoid discussion and to discredit the other party. Nazi, racist, white supremist, uncle tom, etc.... The same shit my X wife would do when she was losing an argument. I knew when the personal insults started flying of her mouth, I'd won the argument... lol

This has already been done. Its why the NCAA and Olympics have a criteria of hormone therapy be met for X amount of months before being allowed to compete. With increased testing on said athletes hormone levels. Problem is those standards cant and never should be forced upon minors competing in high school and middle school.
It just hit me, the girls wrestle the boys until high school in Texas, but we're actually one of only six states that separates the genders in high school wrestling. We're not constantly hearing about the girls being maimed on the mat. I don't think it's as much of a safety issue as people think it is.

Where do you live? Just curious...

I'd be fucking pissed if my daughters had to compete against boys. My oldest girl is in the wrestling program at the High School.

Clownworld
Yeah, Texas is outside the norm in that regard. Go to Oklahoma and she'd be wrestling the guys. One of our top guys had to wrestle a girl at Mid-America Nationals in Tulsa when we went up there. She was an absolute killer and had beat three guys that day. Tulsa is no joke, there's no tougher tournament in Texas, so she was beating solid competition.

That's not some new thing done out of wokeness, the divisions have been mixed forever. It's the splits that were done recently.

Just shut up already. Many (not all) Conservatives support the decision for adults to transgender. Personally, I don't give a fuck what any adult does as long they don't impose themselves on someone else. If it makes them happy and increases their quality of life, go for it. Personally, I think Jenner has some mental issues and acts a bit weird at times. But honestly, it doesn't affect me in the slightest, then again, I'm not in Cali with Jenner potentially running for office. I might be more invested if that was the case.

However, "Progressives" are all in the transgender movement, all the way down to letting pre-teen kids begin the process, which is fucked. I also love the statements how if a guy like me isn't interested sexually in a transgender woman, then I'm automatically transphobic... lol, yeah ok.

The fact that Leftys and Progressives feel they have the Green Light to go after Jenner due to difference in politics and make fun is hypocritical on the highest order. They've shown similar opinions on minorities who aren't the correct party as well. The shit they did the Tim Scott should be complete embarrassment. Should be... However, you don't see anyone backtracking their slurs... no one. Many doubled down.

Debate policy and opinions all you want... But the left has shown a disturbing trend of just name calling to avoid discussion and to discredit the other party. Nazi, racist, white supremist, uncle tom, etc.... The same shit my X wife would do when she was losing an argument. I knew when the personal insults started flying of her mouth, I'd won the argument... lol
Two posts above this one was "Good for him", and that's just one of at least a dozen others like it. You can pretend that the right is tolerant on this and the left is the one ignoring policy, but I'll be waiting for you here in reality.

It just hit me, the girls wrestle the boys until high school in Texas, but we're actually one of only six states that separates the genders in high school wrestling. We're not constantly hearing about the girls being maimed on the mat. I don't think it's as much of a safety issue as people think it is.

Puberty enters its full swing for males at the High School age bracket. Physical sports like wrestling require the genders to be separated.

Puberty enters its full swing for males at the High School age bracket. Physical sports like wrestling require the genders to be separated.
Again, only 6 states separate them. It's never been the norm in this country's wrestling programs to separate at any point before college.

Back