Social Caitlyn Jenner speaks out against Transwomen ruining girls sports

No, I don't think you should be happy. That is not to say I don't wish happiness upon you, but I just don't think you're the type of person who seeks happiness
Interesting take.

I do seek happiness, but can't be sure until I read a study about it.

Interesting take.

I do seek happiness, but can't be sure until I read a study about it.
Yeah. Reading is great. Studies are great too. Do you have a library card? A lot of studies and books are available in e-format now that you can borrow from your local library website

I'll tell you who hates Transgender athletes... or men competing as women, because it just doesn't work the other way around. Why is that? Oh... who hates them?

SAMOANS!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...criticism-of-transgender-policy-idUSKCN1UP0F0

Laurel-Hubbard.jpg

WELLINGTON (Reuters) - Transgender weightlifter Laurel Hubbard’s gold medal-winning performance at the Pacific Games continues to reverberate long after the event, with a New Zealand women’s group demanding sports authorities put a stop to “unfair” competition.

Hubbard, who competed for New Zealand in men’s weightlifting before her transition in her thirties, won two golds and a silver in three of the women’s heavyweight categories at the Games in Samoa earlier this month.

She topped the podium ahead of Samoan runner up and Commonwealth Games champion Feagaiga Stowers in both categories, triggering outrage in the Pacific island nation.

-------------------------------------------

Now this dude is going to the Olympics! He/She is so brave! Sorry Samoa, you are an awesome place with amazing people, but this dude won't let your women get Gold.

If they have the Special Olympics, couldn’t they also make the Tranformer Olympics? That would resolve all of this fair play nonsense virtue signaling by the right wing

I'll tell you who hates Transgender athletes... or men competing as women, because it just doesn't work the other way around. Why is that? Oh... who hates them?

SAMOANS!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...criticism-of-transgender-policy-idUSKCN1UP0F0

Laurel-Hubbard.jpg

WELLINGTON (Reuters) - Transgender weightlifter Laurel Hubbard’s gold medal-winning performance at the Pacific Games continues to reverberate long after the event, with a New Zealand women’s group demanding sports authorities put a stop to “unfair” competition.

Hubbard, who competed for New Zealand in men’s weightlifting before her transition in her thirties, won two golds and a silver in three of the women’s heavyweight categories at the Games in Samoa earlier this month.

She topped the podium ahead of Samoan runner up and Commonwealth Games champion Feagaiga Stowers in both categories, triggering outrage in the Pacific island nation.

-------------------------------------------

Now this dude is going to the Olympics! He/She is so brave! Sorry Samoa, you are an awesome place with amazing people, but this dude won't let your women get Gold.

I welcome it. It has to be exposed in front of the world, and something the media can't ignore or excuse. Let 'em into the Olympics, and then let's see how the media reacts to these "women" routinely smashing female world records, and let them squirm trying to justify it.

I want all Leftist insanity on full display.

Bud, you're challenging strangers to IQ tests and fist fights to prove yourself in an online forum. That's like peak insecurity.
Is that what that is? You got a study saying that?

o_O

Alright I'm done here.

I can't believe what the world is coming to the reason we seperate men and women is because women is because of our advantages over them and since they make roughly half the world population it would be stupid to leave them out so we created womens sports.

Now men get sex change and become women, and destroy womens sports..

So if you're half the world who were born female you must be thinking.. why even bother?

Back