Cain vs JDS III Primetime DISCUSSION (1-3 Video Inside)

Really cool episode. I've seen 3 JDS /Cain specials now and I still enjoy them. Good to see JDS taking his training and health so seriously, Rhabdomyolysis is no joke.

Also, does anyone know what that tape on his arm was for?

Kinda reminded me of Ivan Drago in Rocky IV. Using science in his training.

He is taking this fight seriously and I'd like to see him on top,

"In the first fight I didn't fight the real Cain Velasquez? No, I fought the real Cain Velasquez. The thing was...after one minute he was on the ground taking punches to the face"

:eek::eek::eek:

Back to that 'punches like a girl' bullshit JDS? Come on now...

Really cool episode. I've seen 3 JDS /Cain specials now and I still enjoy them. Good to see JDS taking his training and health so seriously, Rhabdomyolysis is no joke.

Also, does anyone know what that tape on his arm was for?

It's looks like kinesio tape to me. Stabilizes a joint or muscle without affecting circulation.

I'm not a fan of JDS's camp. Seems like he's the best there by a big margin.

This video pumped me up watching JDS cruise through the Favelas 6:55. :D

This video pumped me up watching JDS cruise through the Favelas 6:55. :D

Yup, that was some badass editing. Love that mix of slow mo, that music, JDS stone cold face, Favelas in the background. JDS looked like straight up hitman from some movie, looked scary. Can't wait for the next episode this Wednesday

JDS came across incredibly bitter and whiney. I am 100% positive Cain's going to win but I'd love for him to knock him out.

You defend Rampage of all people, you have nothing to stand on.

Name one fight Rampage lost (dominantly no less) where he whined about the result and gave some bullshit excuse like "boo hoo I trained too hard" or "he beat me by decision so it doesn't count".

Name one fight Rampage lost (dominantly no less) where he whined about the result and gave some bullshit excuse like "boo hoo I trained too hard" or "he beat me by decision so it doesn't count".

Bader.

I said bullshit excuse. Coming in overweight for the first time in a 10+ year career, then being taken down at will after shrugging Jon Jones takedowns left and right one fight prior, his knee injury was pretty blatant. JDS cried about being over-trained and on creatine, and said that the rematch didn't prove anything because Cain couldn't finish him. I mean what a fucking joke.

I said bullshit excuse. Coming in overweight for the first time in a 10+ year career, then being taken down at will after shrugging Jon Jones takedowns left and right one fight prior, his knee injury was pretty blatant. JDS cried about being over-trained and on creatine, and said that the rematch didn't prove anything because Cain couldn't finish him. I mean what a fucking joke.

So because you believe his excuses, it's not an excuse? Good on you. Swing from that sack.

Not enough fire imo

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny.gif

FIRE! FIRE!

Back