Cain vs JDS III Primetime DISCUSSION (1-3 Video Inside)

Another great episode.

JDS is getting that belt back.

Seems like JDS had a camp of his life. Its amazing what JDS done so far coming from such a small gym, have to give props to him for that. Imagine if he was training at AKA or some other big gym

Great episodes?

I don't think so, nothing special at all but it's the fight I care about.

i can't get it in my head, how JDS and his team always say Cain hits like a girl ... this is a really retarded view especially after JDS looked like a mutant after the second fight.

i really don't get it!

I keep changing my mind on who I think will take this but I think I have finally settled on JDS. In better physical and mental condition than the 2nd fight and with his striking defence tightened up, I think JDS can get the finish in the first 3 rounds. There's no way I'm counting out Cain, though. Anyone that is is a fool.

I find it interesting how Cain seems to accept that to win he has to do it over 5 rounds. Psychologically speaking, I wonder if the fact he couldn't finish JDS in the 2nd fight plays on his mind and is actually a mental stumbling block. With that said, I wouldn't be surprised that right before Face The Pain starts, he says "I WILL finish Junior Dos Santos" :icon_chee

I absolutely can't wait for this.

i can't get it in my head, how JDS and his team always say Cain hits like a girl ... this is a really retarded view especially after JDS looked like a mutant after the second fight.

i really don't get it!

I find actually more retarded when you're a heavyweight and punch someone for five rounds but can't finish. Idk..

I find it weird and also somewhat desperate that JDS and his camp are focusing so much on toughness being the decider. Who can take a punch better. Not on changes. It sounds like they've realized Cain's skills and won't touch that subject much.

It's hard to like JDS after these primetime episodes....I had the same problem with the build up to the JDS/Mir fight.........JDS and his team just bitch, moan, complain and make excuses.

Cain is just humble, doesn't insult his opponent and just gets on with it.

Just watched the 2nd episode. It was great! I love this sport!

I find actually more retarded when you're a heavyweight and punch someone for five rounds but can't finish. Idk..
if i looked like this:
BoetschandJuniorOW.jpg

i wouldn't go out and say my opponent hits like a girl, even if he lacks one punch knock out power.

Last edited:
man they really do train differently. Cain is in a new gym with better technology and JDS trains in an old school Rocky gym with kids all over the place and blind guys massaging him. It's pretty cool.

reminds me of pumping iron, with the way arnolds and lous training was filmed

also, junior and co are really looking down on cains power

It's hard to like JDS after these primetime episodes....I had the same problem with the build up to the JDS/Mir fight.........JDS and his team just bitch, moan, complain and make excuses.

Cain is just humble, doesn't insult his opponent and just gets on with it.

well said.

And i know some say it's because of the hype and stuff, but his coaches really pour it on.

i really don't get it!

You don't get it? How many times do we have to explain? How many times does JDS have to explain? He said that in a comedy show, jokingly, and it was taken completely out of context. Zuffa is now clearly going all in on that line for the promotion.

JDS also once said during an interview in Brazil that all of his lines for shows like primetime are written by UFC staff... he just reads stuff... same as every other fighter.

You don't get it? How many times do we have to explain? How many times does JDS have to explain? He said that in a comedy show, jokingly, and it was taken completely out of context.

and it gets funnier every time he or his coaches repeat this line :rolleyes:

and it gets funnier every time he or his coaches repeat this line :rolleyes:

Yes, quote just the convenient part. That's WWE mentality right there.

I swear, this Brock Lesnar generation... don't tell me - you're one of those who believe the Wand Vs. Chael feud is entirely legit... and that Wand's video at the fan expo was not staged by both guys.

Episode 3 airs tonight at 8:30PM est following the Countdown to UFC 166.

Back