Cain vs JDS III Primetime DISCUSSION (1-3 Video Inside)

1) gogo jds
2) gogo cormier
3) sparring makes me really wanna see cormier vs cain.

Good episode.

Liked the Cormier feature. Good to see the kid at Dorea's gym who was flown to Vegas for UFC 146 (but lol at them saying Junior did, pretty sure it was the Primetime crew and UFC).

Also I liked how they really treated the two fighters as equals. Its not just Cain defending the title against a tough rival. It felt like 2 champions squaring off once and for all

Junior seems really pissed off.

Not too sure what to make of his "who got lucky comment"

Did anyone catch the narrator at the beginning say "He (Cain) has the most KO's in HW history" uh what!? :icon_lol:

Great episode. Cain stuff was kinda boring, JDS stuff was great. He had some good lines. Got me pumped. Also great to see JDS call Rogan out on his biased bullshit.

JDS will take his belt back. Cain's in trouble.

Cain meeting Chavez was awesome.

Great top to bottom. Love to see Dorea's gym, love to see Cain and Chavez, drooled over the AKA sparring, really appreciated how fluent Cigano is becoming at English, and I don't remember one single shot of anyone picking crops.

Hope Jds doesn't think Cain not finishing him actually means anything.

D.C and Cain helping out the kid after the car crash is really the highlight to me in that episode.

Amazing sparring between Cormier and Cain. What a treat. I think that is the biggest advantage Cain has over JDS. His camp.

And I loved the small segment of JDS sparring as well in the end. He was basicly just ragdolling everyone lol.

JDS to Cain "He hit like a girl"
lol JDS trolling like Silva. Cain can ko JDS for sure, Silva/Hunt is a good example.

Just finished watching. Great first episode. Thanks for sharing.

Back