• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cain Velasquez Trial for Attempted Murder Expected to Begin in January

Verdict

• Total voters
If the dumbass had just cornered the guy in a dark alley and beat the shit out of him we’d all have his back

instead he shot from moving vehicle at moving vehicle with dozens of innocent bystanders in the line of fire. That’s what’s not acceptable and deserving of prison time for the deadly risk he brought to others with his own selfish decision making
Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty, or should we just run with the TV narrative?

In the eyes of American law, he’s very guilty.
American law? He has not even had a fkn trial!

Just once, forget the TV and let the facts come out at trial!

Cain opened fire to a vehicle and got an innocent person shot. He could have killed someone, including a child. And he intended very clearly to kill them. You don't shoot people to scare them.

How anybody can defend Cain is beyond me. Saying "oh but he's a dad and I would do the same for my kids" is idiotic.

Extreme emotional response should be an element the judge considers in sentencing

The charge carries up to 20 years, with the factors worked in he probably deserves 3-5 so that it’s not a slap on the wrist but not the rest of his life tossed away

Someone will probably need to correct me here; but as I understand it, these are state charges which means that he’s be eligible for early parole at some point if sent away.

I won’t be surprised if the judge decides to make an example out of him considering his celebrity status.

Would be interesting to hear what an attorney familiar with CA criminal law would have to say on the matter.**

If the dumbass had just cornered the guy in a dark alley and beat the shit out of him we’d all have his back

instead he shot from moving vehicle at moving vehicle with dozens of innocent bystanders in the line of fire. That’s what’s not acceptable and deserving of prison time for the deadly risk he brought to others with his own selfish decision making
I hope you’re never in his situation and only God can judge him!

Cain opened fire to a vehicle and got an innocent person shot. He could have killed someone, including a child. And he intended very clearly to kill them. You don't shoot people to scare them.

How anybody can defend Cain is beyond me. Saying "oh but he's a dad and I would do the same for my kids" is idiotic.
It’s the truth! Many parents have done much worst than what he did and got off with probation.

Last edited:
he's obviously guilty of something. what he did was very stupid and put a lot of people in danger.

Cain > than what this stupid American justice system has turned into thanks to the elite financing the destruction of the land of the free.

Fuck soros, fuck the wef, the 1%, bilderberg group, illuminatti, etc

Fuck em all, may all these satanic pos perish in the pits of hell when God comes back soon

Cain > than what this stupid American justice system has turned into thanks to the elite financing the destruction of the land of the free.

Fuck soros, fuck the wef, the 1%, bilderberg group, illuminatti, etc

Fuck em all, may all these satanic pos perish in the pits of hell when God comes back soon
Bryce?

;)

Cain responded like he was raised by a single mom.

In the eyes of American law, he’s very guilty.

In the eyes of fathers, men, anyone normal, Cain did the right thing without a shadow of doubt.

True catch 22 here.

No, you idiot, in the 'eyes of anyone normal' opening fire to a car, and getting an innocent person shot is not ok, regardless of your emotional state.

If that was your kid that happened to get shot and died, what would you think?

Still shocked they let him post bail.

As a father of two, it would be impossible to be in a stable mental state if one of my kids came home with those accusations.

Not condoning anything. Not passing judgement on anyone. Just saying… Being a parent changes you.

But there are smarter ways than a high speed chase shooting a random gun. Imagine the bullet hit a innocent person on the street

He could have tracked him down, put on a mask and beat the living shit out of him and re-arrange his face

#FREECAIN

View attachment 1003957

View attachment 1003958

Before the blah, blah, blah... Cain did this, Cain did that... derpa derpa innocent people... wait for the facts to come out at the damn trial!
None of what you posted is regarding the “facts.” The facts don’t look good for Cain, that’s for sure. You don’t get to commit crimes because you have a super good reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back