Rumored Cain Velasquez returning....in 2020.

He looked fat and out of shape in his last fight. Doubt that changes a year from now.

How does he afford to keep training at an elite level, without a source of income?

Does he have a high paying/flexible job on the side?

I need one last fight against Junior. I need junior to brutally ko him one last time to even the score

When there was a semblance of a chance, the HW division kneeded you, hombre. Now I'm afraid it can just remain weak af and go on without you.

2020? He’ll be like 50y.o. by then...

<30>

the fighting style that made him great ironically also destroyed him. he ruined himself by burning the candle at both ends. you can't have that kind of style at HW and expect to rule forever.

if only he was more self aware. look at all the fighters who are successful late into their career, they're always defensively sound fighters, not complete avalanches of offense like Cain is.

he needs to stop before everyone starts talking about him like they talk about BJ Penn.

If this was UFC 3, these would all be hilarious, negative retweets popping up on his screen right now.

Has the dude ever attempted to sub anyone in his life? His fighting style is only good with a relatively young healthy body. He shows no technique and once we saw his body start to fail him he couldn't rely on anything else.

Cain and his coach make more excuses than anyone . Fraud fighter. He beat jds and big foot. That's it. Excuses for every loss he's had .

He's been retired since the Rothwell fight to me

Cain will be the BJ Penn of HW. Not a road he wants to go down.

Back