Cain Velasquez looking athletic and explosive. (Jumping off of cage strike)

Impressive but is this a legal move that can actually happen during a real UFC match ???

That spinning shit against Browne eye went next level

If Cain can get through a camp or 2 without turning his patellas into Nutella, he recaptures the belt.
A dummy holding a dummy.

EDIT* WAIT - Was MCG holding that dummy?!?!? LMAO!!!!!

cain is the ufc hw goat. he is clean. thsts why he gets injured so much.

I see Cain is training smart and safely as usual

I had predicted that Cain will lose to Werdum but this new Cain is super dangerous , he will Finish Werdum Easily .

One of the most impressive performances in Cain's career. Spinning shit, submission attempts, looked fast, didn't gas and in good shape. It's always nice seeing guys evolve when they have a set back but it's also pretty rare to see. I always thought Cain would be one of those stubborn guys where when they lose, they think it's a fluke and never change. I'm glad to see he's not like that.

Cain reminds me of an English or Italian sports car, looks great and performs well, but spends half the time in the shop under repair for the engine or tranny.
21689373-Grunge-rubber-stamp-with-word-Truth-inside-vector-illustration-Stock-Vector.jpg

Great to see Cain is back in shape and lol at Conor's reaction.

That spinning shit against Browne eye went next level

If Cain can get through a camp or 2 without turning his patellas into Nutella, he recaptures the belt.

Was really surprised to see that. Hope he stays injury-free for a while.

He almost injured himself again.
BUt good stuff.

wow!!!!!! completely unimpressive....as if anyone not in complete shit shape could not pull that off easily. Also, the punch he landed looked weak as shit.

proves he dumb, no shocker with that b2tch tat.

Strikes foam man on head, arms explode off lol

Cain sucks! If there is one UFC. Heavyweight I would fight it would be him, he has a glass jaw and pillow hands. I would KO Velasquez in the first round, after the match I'll go have a burrito and a corona. CAIN SUCKS

The spinning shit in the Browne fight was delightfully unexpected and purty and all, but it didn't come close to being a gamechanger. I've seen men shooing off a swarm of gnats look more flustered than Travis did at Cain's grazing foot.

Instead of being all fired up at these displays and swearing they mean Cain will now burn the motherfuckin' HW division DOWN, I'd be more concerned with him falling into the trap of becoming enamored with shiny new trinkets.

bit easier to jump off a cage with shoes on i'd imagine

The spinning shit in the Browne fight was delightfully unexpected and purty and all, but it didn't come close to being a gamechanger. I've seen men shooing off a swarm of gnats look more flustered than Travis did at Cain's grazing foot.

Instead of being all fired up at these displays and swearing they mean Cain will now burn the motherfuckin' HW division DOWN, I'd be more concerned with him falling into the trap of becoming enamored with shiny new trinkets.
Shiny things are cool to look at.

Don't know if I agree, Rothwell back then wasn't as good as he has been the last few fights, except the fight against JDS that is. Loss and a win before that,last win being against Chriss Guillen? ;) Plus it was his first match in the UFC.

Cain would do the same or worse if they fight now. He wrecked Rothwell like no one else did, and I don't think Rothwell got better besides maybe a little on the ground.

Back