Cain Velasquez looking athletic and explosive. (Jumping off of cage strike)

Which one is Cain, the one jumping or the one crumbling into pieces? really hard to tell from that gif

Totally blew the punch. He could have turned that into a flying knee off the cage. Pretty fucking impressive for a heavyweight.

The sport has clearly been robbed by his constant injuries. It's tough to get behind him at this point and hope for any kind of consistency but it would be great to see him stay healthy.

Spinning shit yoga Cain is back for the title. The Browne fight was essentially a sanctioned homicide. Just Bleed God was pleased.

I hate to mention this to people but this is so telegraphed, haha. I don't want to speak too soon but I don't see him ever doing this in the cage. I think with all the injuries he got in the past, he might be getting ready for some WWE action. People act like this is amazing. People are easily amazed.

Ps. JDS win over Rothwell is still more amazing than Cains win over a faded Browne.Both looked great, the one just faced a better opponent. On that note, I would love to see Rothwell crush Travis Browne. :)

I alway get a chuckle to find Cain spent very little time in the country of his heritage before a fight in the country of his heritage. He must like air conditioning more.

giphy.gif

A little more follow thru and that would have been worse. He let up just too soon on that kick.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, Browne was lucky. It surprised me that his reaction was so slow... I'm guessing he was dazed before the kick... makes it extra lucky then that Cain didn't kick his head off

I hate to mention this to people but this is so telegraphed, haha. I don't want to speak too soon but I don't see him ever doing this in the cage. I think with all the injuries he got in the past, he might be getting ready for some WWE action. People act like this is amazing. People are easily amazed.

Ps. JDS win over Rothwell is still more amazing than Cains win over a faded Browne.Both looked great, the one just faced a better opponent. On that note, I would love to see Rothwell crush Travis Browne. :)
So when he rocks his next opponent with a Showtime kick, what will you say? ;)

I alway get a chuckle to find Cain spent very little time in the country of his heritage before a fight in the country of his heritage. He must like air conditioning more.
Lets not get into the irony of it all....I mean his brown pride tattoo is literally the only dark color on his body.....HE'S GOT PINK NIPPLES!

As great as Cain looked in the Browne fight, Browne looked fucking horrible...I can't gauge if it was the latter or not.

Is Sea-Level Cain back?

giphy.gif

Those spinning kicks against Browne were something else, but that gif in the OP is fucking hilarious. Conor can't help himself from busting up, lol.

cain is back and he will take some souls

I believe he is the best Heavyweight of all time. He has had some setbacks and a lot of injuries but if he stays healthy he has the potential to go on another big run and go down as the GOAT HW

news just in,cains next fight is postponed because he tore a nail off.

Cain reminds me of an English or Italian sports car, looks great and performs well, but spends half the time in the shop under repair for the engine or tranny.
Mechanically?absolutely!
Visually he looks like a porsche short wheel base,compact and looks pre historical.

Mechanically?absolutely!
Visually he looks like a porsche short wheel base,compact and looks pre historical.

Cain in the cage does a ballet of destruction, but inside his own body, the man is literally falling apart. He looked good against Browne, but it's not IF he gets injured again, but WHEN.

Back