Cain Velasquez looking athletic and explosive. (Jumping off of cage strike)

Hes gonna try that for real without the shoes on, get his toe stuck in the fence and dislocate his knee in like 3 places.

War Cain

Nice moves :D get some love back from this 'fans' just you wait till that tittle fight.

Dude almost got injured like 5 or 6 times in that 5 second clip. With his history he could have done some horrible chit with 240+ pounds going one leg off the cage then he landed on that training dummy pretty awkwardly as well.

giphy.gif
I never noticed it before, but Cain's kick made Browne slap himself lol

I was expecting him to look more brown.

Conor has been reduced to holding Lord Cain's dummies.

lol seriously though, I will give Conor a like for being in the presence of Cain VelasGOAT.

To bad he only wants to fight 2 times a year . Such a shame.

Considering his history, even that's being optimistic.

Cool clip in OP, looked like he was gonna go for a punch then transitioned to a TD instead. Conor would have been snapped in half.

I've disliked Cain for so long that it feels kind of good to appreciate him again

Cain in the cage does a ballet of destruction, but inside his own body, the man is literally falling apart. He looked good against Browne, but it's not IF he gets injured again, but WHEN.
Have to keep in those periodical"oil changes"or you will get in trouble.

So is Cain injured now or what?

Cain against Rothwell was more impressive.
Don't know if I agree, Rothwell back then wasn't as good as he has been the last few fights, except the fight against JDS that is. Loss and a win before that,last win being against Chriss Guillen? ;) Plus it was his first match in the UFC.

Cain will most definitely be champ again. This time for good

Heavyweight division is too volatile for anyone to be the champ for good. But if anyone has a chance of reigning for longer than two title defenses it's Cain.

Is Sea-Level Cain back?

giphy.gif

I've seen kicks in pro wrestling that hit harder. This kick either missed or almost missed. I'm not impressed. This was his only win in 3 years! Hardly champion level work rate. Also his body looks bad. His physique is worse than guys who I've seen after only one year of weight training. He's so fragile and injury prone that of I were Dana I wouldn't let him near the title again.

Last edited:
Back