News Cain Velasquez is Allowed to Wrestle for Lucha Libre on December, 3rd

Can't believe this dude was ramming his car into another at the same time that he was recklessly firing rounds on a highway and not only did the judge allow him to be under house arrest he's now waiving those conditions for him to perform Lucha Libre? Cain is lucky af.

Good for him, was pretty sad to see him in an orange jumpsuit. He deserves to be punished but I'm glad he has this time with his family and it seems the judge realized he's not a flight risk or a danger to anyone other than the one guy he tried to kill via Mad Max style road rage.
"He deserves to be punished."
What makes you say that?

Last edited:
I'm not much of a pro wrasslin fan.

But I wish my elk hunt didn't start on the 2nd because I'd take my two young son's
down there just to show our support for this guy.
giphy.gif
You would be singing a different song if one of Cain's bullets splattered your son's brains all over your other son's face.

The only reason you support Cain is because his actions didn't harm you.

Anarchy fills the vacancy created by abandoning the rule of law.

You are okay with this because you are stupid.

Don't feel bad. A huge number of sherdoggies are just like you.

You little return ban troll. Why would you write something like that for a parent to read?

No daddy in your life growing up, huh? No family to call your own? Both?

Deal with it:
tumblr_mv8oblzJjA1sgmy05o1_400.gif

Because they are not a complete idiot Cain supporter. The fact that the proven details of this still have to be spelled out for you morons is incredible.

Even when you use your main account, I can still tell you never had a positive male role model in your life
and don't a family to call your own.
59ef1cedaa62699cf8cabd053f3d75e3_w200.gif

Even when you use your main account, I can still tell you never had a positive male role model in your life
and don't a family to call your own.
"Main account?" "Positive male role model?" Once again-troll post or just dumb as shit? You the viewer decide, lol. Thanks for your therapy though, I'm going to make changes after reading your brilliant takes on this!

eric-silva-2-0.580808

550idiocracytree.jpg

Posts from these people are how the 2006 movie Idiocracy became a documentary.

I'm glad that he will be able to make some money.

I mean seriously, WTF is Cain doing???????? This can't pay more than few K. Why even waste your time. Love to see him run from the law after they take his bracelet off for this ridiculous request.

"He deserves to be punished."
Why makes you say that?
Uh, because he was ramming his vehicle against another and firing a handgun in the middle of a highway? How is that not worthy of some punishment?

Last edited:
Uh, because he was ramming his vehicles against another and firing a handgun in the middle of a highway? How is that not worthy of some punishment?
I'm going to wait for the trial and the evidence to be presented. You seem to have your mind made up already. How can you be so sure?

I'm going to wait for the trial and the evidence to be presented. You seem to have your mind made up already. How can you be so sure?
Because there was video evidence? I don't even think Cain and his loved ones denied that he committed that crime.

Because there was video evidence? I don't even think Cain and his loved ones denied that he committed that crime.
Never underestimate the idiocy of some sherdog members :D They will tell you thats just circumstancial evidence watching Cain pumping out the bullets , having countless witnesses and evidence.

I'm expecting Cain to go free. Most of the Perry Mason's on here said there was no way Cain would make bail. I'm waiting for the trial and the verdict. Meanwhile, Cain is out of jail and able to enjoy his family. It's as it should be.

I mean seriously, WTF is Cain doing???????? This can't pay more than few K. Why even waste your time. Love to see him run from the law after they take his bracelet off for this ridiculous request.
Why would he not? AAA is the biggest lucha libre organization in Mexico and this show is going to be run in his home state.

Because they are not a complete idiot Cain supporter. The fact that the proven details of this still have to be spelled out for you morons is incredible.

How shocking coming from Eric Silva 2.0, lol.

So you typically comment on things you know absolutely nothing about? Sherdog!
How do you block people on sherdog again?

"The complete moron Cain supporters flood every thread about him."
Yes, all the complete morons that support Cain like Dana, Khabib, DC and many more. What do you have against Cain?
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/lists/free-cain-velasquez-attempted-murder-shooting-fighters-support
It's nothing personal like you think it is from people here. You can't start firing off bullets in public endangering other people. He literally ended up shooting somebody who wasn't his target. If that bullet landed in his head rather than his arm how would you feel?

He's gotta earn money.. he messed up and got fired from WWE, lol.

Back