News Cain Velasquez is Allowed to Wrestle for Lucha Libre on December, 3rd

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
Cain asked the judge for permission to remove his ankle monitor so he could travel to Arizona and wrestle at a Lucha Libre show and it looks the judge just okayed his request
The show is taking place at Arizona State, the college that Cain wrestled for, tickets werent selling that great at first but I have a sneaky suspicious that theres gonna be a lotta media buzz around it now

AAA-Arizona-386x600.jpg

I'd rather leave the ankle monitor on than have a cop for a babysitter. Cain does 1 thing the cop doesn't like and it's back to jail for Cain.

Cain asked the judge for permission to remove his ankle monitor so he could travel to Arizona and wrestle at a Lucha Libre show and it looks the judge just okayed his request
The show is taking place at Arizona State, the college that Cain wrestled for, tickets werent selling that great at first but I have a sneaky suspicious that theres gonna be a lotta media buzz around it now

AAA-Arizona-386x600.jpg

Bad omen for his opponent. Without the ankle monitor weighing him down, Cain will unleash his powerful kicks

giphy.webp

Bad omen for his opponent. Without the ankle monitor weighing him down, Cain will unleash his powerful kicks

giphy.webp

I didn't realize Cain did WWE with Brock, lol. That is hilarious.

When you realize you don't actually have to beat each other up to get people to watch or get paid. Strange world, lol.

Must feel nice to have freedom again. I am sure it's beyond stressful knowing he's got the court case to deal with and that he may go away for a while. But certainly better than being behind bars waiting.

AAA-Arizona-386x600.jpg

I'm not much of a pro wrasslin fan.

But I wish my elk hunt didn't start on the 2nd because I'd take my two young son's
down there just to show our support for this guy.
giphy.gif

Don't know how to feel about this, lol.

I know Cain was beyond mad and I totally understand what he did.
But, at the same time, he's still a guy who shot at people, hit the wrong one and is now allowed to go fight in funny masks. I mean, the fact that is Lucha Libre just makes it more weird in a "fuck it" kind of way, lol.

Back