News Cain Velasquez is Allowed to Wrestle for Lucha Libre on December, 3rd

I'll forever be a fan of Cain after shooting that diddler. Hope the event does well and he gets off on all the charges possible.

The judge should put Pedo against Cain in Luche Libre. The loser goes straight to prison.

That'll put butts in the seats.

I'd rather leave the ankle monitor on than have a cop for a babysitter. Cain does 1 thing the cop doesn't like and it's back to jail for Cain.
It’s a cop that’s personally picked and paid for for Cain. He’ll be just fine.

Don't know how to feel about this, lol.

I know Cain was beyond mad and I totally understand what he did.
But, at the same time, he's still a guy who shot at people, hit the wrong one and is now allowed to go fight in funny masks. I mean, the fact that is Lucha Libre just makes it more weird in a "fuck it" kind of way, lol.

Maybe the promotion will find some way to work the weird situation into the show. Maybe cops will 'arrest' Cain before bundling him back to prison.

I hope there is a live stream of this would love to watch it

Bad omen for his opponent. Without the ankle monitor weighing him down, Cain will unleash his powerful kicks

giphy.webp
I'm sure Brock was having flashbacks in that moment lol

A crazed lone gunman might show up and accidentally shoot the other guy.

You would be singing a different song if one of Cain's bullets splattered your son's brains all over your other son's face.

The only reason you support Cain is because his actions didn't harm you.

Anarchy fills the vacancy created by abandoning the rule of law.

You are okay with this because you are stupid.

Don't feel bad. A huge number of sherdoggies are just like you.
The complete moron Cain supporters flood every thread about him. Every other reply in this one will be just like that. Aside from the funny wrestling ones in this thread.

Cain asked the judge for permission to remove his ankle monitor so he could travel to Arizona and wrestle at a Lucha Libre show and it looks the judge just okayed his request
The show is taking place at Arizona State, the college that Cain wrestled for, tickets werent selling that great at first but I have a sneaky suspicious that theres gonna be a lotta media buzz around it now

AAA-Arizona-386x600.jpg

Mullet arena?

Does ASU have a hockey team?

Why would you write something like that for a parent to read?
Because they are not a complete idiot Cain supporter. The fact that the proven details of this still have to be spelled out for you morons is incredible.

Cain isn't a danger to anybody. I'm ok with it.
How shocking coming from Eric Silva 2.0, lol.

I'll forever be a fan of Cain after shooting that diddler.

That's how I remembered it, he just beat him up or something? How is that attempted murder?
So you typically comment on things you know absolutely nothing about? Sherdog!

Don't know how to feel about this, lol.

I know Cain was beyond mad and I totally understand what he did.
But, at the same time, he's still a guy who shot at people, hit the wrong one and is now allowed to go fight in funny masks. I mean, the fact that is Lucha Libre just makes it more weird in a "fuck it" kind of way, lol.

Fuck Cain Velasquez

The guy popped off over 100 rounds in an 11 mile car chase on the streets of California

That shit might fly in Mexico, with all the corruption and cartel violence, but if you pull that shit in America, you need to do some serious time...

I'll say it again
Fuck Cain Velasquez

Back