Cain Velasquez interested in title fight with Overeem

It will be similar to Reem vs Brock, Reem is too good with counter and timing. Cain will get lit up on the feet and very hard time taking AO down in the early rounds, I will not surprise if he will eat a couple of knees in the clinch.

Though Cain have very good chance to win if it goes over 3 rounds via UD.

Overeem will stuff Cain takedown attempts alot easier than JDS. Overeem will back Cain up against the cage and knee him or he could likely get the clinch and then come the knees and punches.

Overeem has better wrestling and grappling than JDS that is for sure. Overeem has alot more tools to beat Cain with while JDS only had one way and that is big power punch.

Translation would be Overeem you had better not lose to Bigfoot.

I know its kind of unpopular, but i think Bigfoot might take AO out.
Ao looked way too scared in his fight against werdum, and slower.

Overeem will stuff Cain takedown attempts alot easier than JDS. Overeem will back Cain up against the cage and knee him or he could likely get the clinch and then come the knees and punches.

Overeem has better wrestling and grappling than JDS that is for sure. Overeem has alot more tools to beat Cain with while JDS only had one way and that is big power punch.

Ao is the most dangerous fighter in the forst 2min of any fight, but after that esp if the fight goes to the second round against game fighters (not guys that jump butt scoot) he tends to lose.

EDIT* Thats right i said "forst", i stand by that.

I jumped on the Reem bandwagon late after he beat Rogers. He is a little overrated. I would bet on Cain.

What would that say about the division? Overeem gets suspended for PEDs, loses to a lower top 10 fighter then gets a title shot?

JDS vs Overeem (if he loses) would be ideal.

That's the only one I could think of to happen next if Overeem loses. Soon anyways.

If Bigfoot spoils the party, do we get Cain / JDS 3?

No other contenders at the moment.

I can't see them making Cain vs Bigfoot 2 after the first massacre, so they will most likely make Cain vs JDS 3, unless they give Nelson a crack, which I'd like to see.

Cain's wrestling would fuck up Overeem. I would love to see that.

a prepared and healthy big foot is dangerous. i dont care what anyone says about fedor, but big foot's handling of fedor gave me respect for his game. if he comes in big at like 285 fight time, and gets on top, it might be interesting. but i sure would like to see overeem win. cain/reem is the #2 fight out there right now. to me, more than gsp/anderson, but not as highly anticipated or exciting as jbj/anderson.

pre jds/cain 2, i predicted we'd see a 3, so we'll see.

I'd like to see the fight.. Cain should win. My personal rankings
1. Cain
2. Jds
3. Cormier
4. Barnett
5. Overeem
I think any of the guys 1-4 beats Overeem 9/10 just my opinion but i like the Reem

Bigfoot is like Mir, he is really hot and cold. He is also really good in certain positions but has some big weaknesses as well.

It will be similar to Reem vs Brock, Reem is too good with counter and timing. Cain will get lit up on the feet and very hard time taking AO down in the early rounds, I will not surprise if he will eat a couple of knees in the clinch.

Though Cain have very good chance to win if it goes over 3 rounds via UD.

Cain wont wait around like Lesnar did.

Back