Cain is NOT happy with HBO

If true, that's really unfair. He's rightfully upset.

I'm unhappy with you getting an instant rematch, Cain.

tumblr_lphm4enunH1qj6y3go1_500.png

haha that's pretty fucked

Watching the segment at the time I didn't notice Cain being used in the footage. It's done at this point but I understand why he's mad

Cain chipped his nail writing that tweet. Out for another 2 years. JDS will now replace him vs Werdum.

Are people seriously angry at a dude for getting injured? As in, something that happens TO him? And why are people complaining about him being out of shape? Since he was out of shape he lost, that's how the sport works. Doesn't really affect you unless you are a bettin' man.

are people seriously angry at a dude for getting injured? As in, something that happens to him? And why are people complaining about him being out of shape? Since he was out of shape he lost, that's how the sport works. Doesn't really affect you unless you are a bettin' man.

this is sherdog!

I've been waiting all this time for Cain to start talking shit to someone and it's HBO?

tumblr_mquh4a4rEn1qlovjio1_500.gif

You may be unhappg cain. But you cant do nothing about it. The UFC owns your rights.

Zuffa owns the right to all your fight footage Cain. That means they signed it off. Be angry at them.

I haven't seen the segment or know exactly how his name/image was used, but I wouldn't like that either. There's been enough guys actually charged, use their images instead.

I completely agree. For anyone who watched it, yet who doesn't actually know who Cain is, it gives the impression that Cain may have been involved with domestic violence. I would not like my image being misrepresented either.

Cain's miserable performance against Werdum might have caused some incidents of domestic violence.

well maybe the MMA community is unhappy w you showing up out of shape and taking an injury every other week

^^^ Typical douchebag Sherdogger that gives us all a bad name. ^^^

Say what you want about Cain's last performance and his upcoming title shot but that is irrelevant to the fact that he's never even been accused of domestic violence. Many would consider this slanderous.

Back