Cain is NOT happy with HBO

Zuffa owns the right to all your fight footage Cain. That means they signed it off. Be angry at them.

Oh Shit, Dana is lighting a fire under Cain's foot "pissing him off". Poor Fabracio, no doubt all in the D.W. master plan!

Are people seriously angry at a dude for getting injured? As in, something that happens TO him? And why are people complaining about him being out of shape? Since he was out of shape he lost, that's how the sport works. Doesn't really affect you unless you are a bettin' man.

[YT]kAgFHS8HOLY[/YT]

It's almost like he is trying to hurt himself.

I've been waiting all this time for Cain to start talking shit to someone and it's HBO?

tumblr_mquh4a4rEn1qlovjio1_500.gif

Complaint brought to us by USA Network?

1376259828215.gif

Are people seriously angry at a dude for getting injured? As in, something that happens TO him? And why are people complaining about him being out of shape? Since he was out of shape he lost, that's how the sport works. Doesn't really affect you unless you are a bettin' man.

1. His injuries seem to be related to the manner in which he trains.

[YT]kAgFHS8HOLY[/YT]

2. I don't think anyone is actually angry at Cain. They are frustrated and thus are mocking him. Par for the course in the sporting world. MMA fans are actually relatively mild about injuries. You want to see folks get ragged on for injuries, you need to hang out near an NBA forum for a while.

8d2f9407ac49a37d595b3626cbd3c3d86c8ca8995e904d7037c7607ab185b2f8.jpg

Get outta here with your logic!

wow sherdog turning on cain already?

I wouldn't be happy either.

What did they show, was it a clip with someone Cain fought being guilty of domestic violence or did they just show a random clip of Cain when talking about it

Because really if they just put a random clip of him in there it is really messed up

C-Level Cain on A-Level Cable? He should be honored.

He hasn't, and HBO never suggested that he ever was.

I think a reasonable person would understand they were just showing general footage of MMA and it didn't only include Cain Velasquez.

Viewers will see a big Mexican dude with "BROWN PRIDE" tatted across his chest in a segment about domestic violence in MMA. The conclusions draw themselves.

Viewers will see a big Mexican dude with "BROWN PRIDE" tatted across his chest in a segment about domestic violence in MMA. The conclusions draw themselves.

Exactly, the people watching the HBO special aren't likely to be MMA fans and know who Cain is and that he's NOT an example of an MMA fighter who beats up his family.

If the subject is about fighters with domestic abuse issues, the show should stick to fighters who have those issues.

c'mon guys, UFC holds the rights to the footage and HBO paid to air the footage. if Cain's gonna pissed off at anyone it should be the UFC not HBO.

Back